bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mobile Conferences  (Read 3690 times)

Susan

Mobile Conferences
« on: December 20, 2007, 03:34:12 PM »

Hello to everyone,

I have been reading everything on the site for a few months now and I want to plan to attend the next conference in Nashville on creation but I don't know much about what's involved in attending. I live in Sarasota, FL and was wondering if anyone has some experience traveling to the conference in Nashville.

Thank you,
Susan

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Mobile Conferences
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 06:14:44 PM »

I've only been to Nashville one time and the Conference was at the hotel I stayed at.
Not much involved in attending; a location, date, (and "host" hotel for discount rates ?) will be posted when everything is confirmed. Then it's just getting your travel plans together, hotel, car rental (if flying in) [some hotels provide shuttle to and from airport].
Those that travel considerable distances usually get there on Friday afternoon/evening and fly out Monday morning; the Conference is (normally) Sat 9-5 with 1.5 hr lunch and usually a Sat night dinner, and Sunday 9-12 with a gathering afterwards.
At least that's my experience going to 3 Mobile's and 1 Nashville.

Susan

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 10:43:25 AM »

Thank you Patrick. I hope to attend the Nashville conference, God willing. Science and the creation is what originally drew me to another teaching (Shepherd's Chapel out of Arkansas) whose foundation I thankfully saw crumble. After 10 years of being indoctrinated my eyes were opened back in 2005 and I have prayed for guidance and truth which brought me to Bible Truths several months ago.

Susan

gmik

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 07:41:49 PM »

Hi Susan.  I too hope to be at the Nashville conference.  I was at the last one, and trust me, you do not have to worry.  People came alone, w/ spouses or friends, very casual and friendly.

I assumed it would be in spring like last year, but Ray mentioned it might not be until August.  Anyone know??
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.