bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: KEEPING SABBATH ~ Biblestudy Dec 2007  (Read 14419 times)

Grateful

Re: Mobile Conference ~ HOW WE GOT THE BIBLE
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 04:45:31 PM »

Oh no, with all of thankfulness and gratitude
I'm overwhelmed with the responsibility :o

Oh wait this is not my work, but God's work, whew.
Okay now I can get back to it, hehehe  ;)

Mercy, peace and love
Kat

AH HAHAHAHAAA !!    ;D ;D   ;)   8)

GOD  BLESS   you real GOOD, Kat!!  (I KNOW you LOVE to do this for us all, and I am .....Grateful !!! )

THANK You!

Linda

GODSown1

Re: Mobile Conference ~ HOW WE GOT THE BIBLE
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2007, 05:33:44 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D
                  Praise! GOD
                                   muchLOVE!! Pera

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Transcript 7 ~ Mobile Conference 2007
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2007, 12:32:53 AM »

thank God for kat's fingers
and her awesome dedication to be such an integral part of BT
for those of us feeding off the teachings from our Creator to us
via ray and the website.

again.
thank you kat for your love.
claudia

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2007, 03:21:25 AM »

AMEN! Claudia!

For me, this is an oasis in a desert wilderness! and we have a group here all helping to prepare us all to journey out of the desert as they carry supplies, provisions, skills and insights in the teachings and words of God. It is as if they carry the oasis with them!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Kat

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2007, 10:18:04 AM »

Thanks everybody  :D

Oh I liked how you put that Arctutus.  It is a group effort, we are all being formed into ONE  :)

Col 2:19  ...the Head, from whom the entire body, being supplied and held together by the joints and ligaments, grows with a growth which is from God.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

hebrewroots98

Re: Transcript 9 ~ Mobile Conference 2007 ~ final posts
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 03:15:46 PM »

Amen Kat and Arc, I love that analogy!
  (Ha, I can definately relate to the desert situation... I had lived in a foxwhole and in tents in the outdoors of Arabia and Iraq for almost a year; ;)) and YES, it is as you say...we were all as ONE Body while living out there in that  DESERT; an individual would die out there in the desert if he tried to make it on his own, alone!!!!  Just as  and we are learning the Truths of GOD together as an individual BODY of Christ and we would shrivel up and die (spiritually) if we did not have the unity of the spirit  with each other in these new Truths that we are learning and that are essentiall to share with like minded believers..   Also, we cannot be as unified if we are missing some of our vital members. 

For some reason I keep getting the mental picture/memory of when my Army Medical Unit was in the desert of Iraq and we were packing up all of our extra medical supplies after Desert Storm had ended.  However, (and thank God) that due to the lack of the sick and casualties during the war, we had a great amount of medical supplies left over, so our commander made the call to BURY THE  EXCESS SUPPLIES IN THE DESERT (so, a backhoe dug a huge whole into that desert floor and there were literally thousands of dollars worth of medical supplies that were thrown away, dumped, BURNED and BURIED in that sandy grave.   This happened so that our load was liightened for our JOURNEY TO COME BACK HOME.  There was not enough room for all of it; at first it would look like alot of waste, but... in the end, it saved us.

In a spiritual comparisson; in our SPIRITUAL LIFE, we must get rid of (burn) the excess baggage of things that  at one time had seemed so important and even life saving in our life (namely the CHURCH and Chrisitanity) and things that were wound covering supplies (the Milk of the word) and get rid of the  tools (preachers) that helped to save our lives when we were babes.  Those things are no longer needed b/c we left (buried) those things and that baggage to go onto a better life (with The HOLY SPIRIT AS OUR NEW TEACHER) and the Spirit lightens our load by showing us the new journey (Bible Truths) and the new road (Truth) that leads to our new Home (where ALL are saved; not just a few) with the Father!!!

I hope that made sense! ;)
Blessings,
Susan   

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 05:05:06 PM by Kat »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 05:03:21 PM »

Hi Susan

Bulls eye! You wrote quote : get rid of (burn) the excess baggage of things that  at one time had seemed so important and even life saving in our life (namely the CHURCH and Chrisitanity) and things that were wound covering supplies (the Milk of the word) and get rid of the  tools (preachers) that helped to save our lives when we were babes.  Those things are no longer needed b/c we left (buried) those things and that baggage to go onto a better life (with The HOLY SPIRIT AS OUR NEW TEACHER) and the Spirit lightens our load by showing us the new journey (Bible Truths) and the new road (Truth) [/i]

We are called to come out of Babylon. We can not convince anyone still in Babylon to come out with us. They march to a different drummer! To show them we are leaving would be to them the same as ditching the medical supplies firing the Doctors and leaving the soothsayers and comfort zones of Babylon for the desert! Pretty dumb move to a Babylonian.  :D ;D

Thank you for sharing

Peace be to you

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 05:04:36 PM by Arcturus »

hebrewroots98

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 05:18:41 PM »

Amen to that sister!  I have been through more turmoil lately, and all of it is from "believers"...christians!  They cannot fathom whyon earth I would be so blasphemous as to never step foot inside of another church bldg for as long as I live.   :-\,   They think that I have lost my marbles and have become blasphemous for this desicion, and so all of them have left me (neighbors, family, homeschool families, and christians.  I tell that that we are serving 2 diff Gods; and that my God is not a God of sending people to a hell fire, but rather HE is a God of patience and love where HE will wait till all of Hispeople in the earth learn righteousness; they can't figure me out; I scare them, lol.  Oh, well, something must be working since I am feeling the heat of the fires of Gahenna ;) :D ;D :o 8)...But, I am not the only one...my dh and child are going through it too :D
Shalom,
Susan

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2007, 05:36:20 PM »

I have read somewhere where Ray says his most appauling hate mail comes to him from professed Christians!

They hated Jesus Christ first so they will hate us.

Peace to you too sister.

hebrewroots98

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2007, 10:42:58 PM »

I read that too Arc.  How true and yet how sad it is to know that they are so decieved and they have no clue about it!  Come to think of it, I know for a fact the my dh has had more troubles in life b/c of 'christians' that b/c of any other people.  It has all the sudden come to me now and he is saying "see, i told you so"!  I was blinded for years as to just how corrupt they really are!  IMO, these will have the hardest time at the white throne of judgement b/dc they are unteachable at this point; they think that they have arrived.  The Physical road leads to deception, the spiritual road leads to life; although b/c they see with their eyes instead of w/ their spirits, then they SEE me getting all kinds of trials and they think that I must have some hidden sins in my life that I have not repented of and thus I must deserve this 'punishment of trials that I am going through, b/c they aren 't going through these things, so they must be in the will of God'!  But, oh how thankful that I am a child of God whom is voluntarily going through the Gahenna fires and being cleansed in righteousness at this time,,,,,

PS, Arcturus, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother.  I am sure she was very special to you; I know that mine was to me before she passed away.  Sounds like she got to live to a very ripe age!  ( Does that run in your family?   :D)  Isn't it great and comforting to know that we will meet up with our loved ones again; and when we are with them next time, they will be perfected in their very own and unique personalit and totally mature in the spiritual person that they always were... (that we saw glimpes of while they were with us.)

I knew an elderly neighbor of mine whom passed away at age 96 and she had stated to me one time that( b/c she was a multi millionaire) that "NO ONE HAD EVER HELPED HER TO GET IT; I GOT IT ALL BY MYSELF"...Of course I couldn't let her go through life being so decieved, so I did indeed inform her that it truly was GOD that helped her along the way; she refused to believe it till the day she died :'(.... go figure!!!!!!

gmik

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2007, 02:04:41 AM »

Great discussion Arc and Susan...so interesting and full of meat.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2007, 04:15:26 AM »

Thanks for the empathy Susan regarding my Gran and hi there G. This thread sure has taken a turn aside from its original topic but it does seem to be on a roll. :D

What is encouraging me lately is the resurrection Susan. My Gran suffered immense physical pain before she died and I was so grateful that she died. She will wake up restored! I believe her final years were under the judgement fire of our consuming God burning out errors, imperfections and instilling in her greater wealth of His Spirit.

Resurrection is something Babylon is blind to! They do not place much emphasis on the fact that their victims will be raised to life one day and it will be their victims who most likely will be facilitating their delivery through the LOF that will burn all works of their flesh, carnality, pride, blasphemy and idolatry.

When we are resurrected to life, you may be required to take that teaching of righteousness further with your elderly neighbour who died in the error of her belief that she had free will and functioned outside the power and authority of God's providence and care! ;)

My husband was also a soldier in his teens and fought in the Angola Gorilla war in SW Africa and Caprivi.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 04:18:12 AM by Arcturus »

hebrewroots98

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2007, 01:34:36 PM »

Hi ladies,
forgive me for taking this thread off of its' original topic.  I should have started a new topic.  Also, I should have responded on the topic of Arturus' Gran on that particular thread, and not this one (which I agree with your analogy of her gain at judgement;) sometimes I get scatterbrained, sorry!!! ::) ??? ;)

Also, Arc, your 'victim '  analogy got me to thinking alot about things...I will start a new post NOW about it...very interesting indeede.

I have not had a chance to hear the audios from the Mobile conference...I will post when I haer them all.  THANK YOU RAY FOR YOUR HARD WORK (AND THANK YOU.. OUR FAITHFUL KAT... FOR TRANSCRIBING THEM AND MAKING IT EASY ON US TO HEAR THEM!) :D

Kat

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2007, 01:58:02 PM »

Hi Susan and Arcturus,

I have enjoyed the discussion, it has given me some things to think about as well. 
I think these impromptu conversations do bare fruit, it's nice to see these unexpected exchanges  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2007, 02:22:18 PM »

Thanks for that Kat...now off to see what Susan has done to open a new thread! ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 23 queries.