bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4242 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: May 28, 2007, 06:35:54 PM »

Hi Ray,
I found your site via a google ad that happened to be on a site where I was looking up some Christian music lyrics. I was immediately drawn to the fact that you claimed to prove scripturally the fact that Satan was not actually an angel of light that had fallen from heaven. After reading your paper and especially your scriptural references I knew that you were on the right track with your teachings. I continued to read the rest of your "Lake of Fire" series, and am still doing so, but for some reason I really felt it on my heart to send you an email of encouragement. I really want to say thank you for freeing me from the burden of having to justify hell and a whole lot of other nonsense that has been brought into conventional Christian teachings over the years.

I find it rather interesting that even though I've been rather vocal to my friends (especially my christian friends) about what I have learned from your material, and I have pointed them to your site, none of them have yet followed up my recommendation. I just think there are things on your site that the principalities and powers that be really don't want people to see or understand. Obviously you are aware of this and thus I really hope you can get your message out to as many church people as you can, even if many reject what you say I know that God will bless you for staying true to his word.

I can't wait to read what you have to say on free will, and am sure that your site will provide me with many more hours of learning.

Thank you once again,
God Bless you lots,
- Daniel

P.S. I'm from New Zealand, although I'm not sure why that has any relevance to this email

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.