bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing  (Read 5480 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing
« on: April 12, 2006, 05:51:31 PM »

LRAY:

MY BIBLE SAYS THE LORD WOULD WANT YOU TO TITHE    IT DOES NOT SAY YOU WILL GO TO HELL IF YOU DON'T. I WANT TO PLEASE THE LORD IN ALL WHAT DO. THEREFOR I WILL CONTINUE TO DO AS MALICHI SAYS. I WILL NOT ROB THE LORD. YOU WONT GO TO HELL FOR NOT TITHING. I AM NOT SURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU FOR TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO TITHE. I THINK YOUR VIEWS ON THIS SUBJECT ARE NOT PRODUCTIVE AT ALL.
           WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO DISCOURAGE FOLKS THAT WANT TO TITHE? I THINK YOUR JUST PLAIN WRONG.

LLOYD MYERS

PS I WONT B AT ALL SURPRISED IF I DO NOT GET A REPLY.

Well here, Lloyd, I just make your day and answer you.

First of all, where have I EVER told anyone that "they should not tithe?" Where?

Second, you do NOT tithe according to Malachi, unless you give cattle and grain to the Levite Priests at the Temple in Jerusalem. NOTHING ELSE IS TITHING, Lloyd. You can call paying you income tax, "tithing," but it is not. You can call making your mortgage payements, "tithing," but it is not. You can call giving some false prophet your hard-earned money, "tithing," but it is not. You are NOT tithing according to Malachi or according to the Law of Moses. But, have a nice day.

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.