bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All in all you are a fool  (Read 5204 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
All in all you are a fool
« on: May 30, 2007, 08:21:33 PM »

Dear Wayne: You just lost your bet. Here is my answer for the whole world to see. I will make a few COMMENTS in your email.................

Hi,This will be hard to keep short, but I must say that you have in effect just destroyed (with your interpretation) the entire meaning salvation, why Jesus died for you and me. How can Satan not have a place to be sent to be punished?

COMMENT: You are not contradicting my teaching. "Satan DOES HAVE A PLACE TO BE SENT TO BE PUNISHED."  It is called "the lake of fire."

How can I take things like Mark 9:43-48 “figuratively”? I mean how more literal do you want to get than “..cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched?” This is just ridiculous.

COMMENT:  No, Wayne, you are ridiculous. You ask, "How can I take things like Mark 9:43-48 'figuratively?"  You ask "...how more LITERAL do you want...?"  Okay, let's put this one to the test right here and now. Has your hand, foot, or eye ever offended you? No, your physical eye ever LITERALLY offended you? No, that is impossible. Physical organs of the body do not offend any thing or any body. So that in itself is FIGURATIVE. Now then has the "eye of your heart" and the "hand of your heard" ever offended you? Yes, OF COURSE it has. All of us are guilty of this. Okay then, since you thing this cannot possibly be talking "figuratively," I will now ask you to SHOW US YOUR EYES, HANDS, AND FEET. Do you still have your eyes, hands and feet? Oh Really?  And just why then did you not LITERALLY CUT THEM OFF WHEN THEY OFFENDED YOU?  You are not a two- faced lying hypocrite, are you?

You wouldn't "say" that these things are "literal," and then NOT LITERALLY DO THEM, would you?  If you wish, you may have a friend send me a picture of you without any hands, feet, or eyes.

You answer me that, and I'll consider answering the rest of your unscriptural foolishness.

Sincerely,

Ray

So what exactly did Christ have to save us from? You claim to bring truth to the contradictors, yet you are the one contradicting the Bible in all manner of ways. Your entire site is an absolute lie. It’s disgusting what you put in that site, and should be ashamed of yourself, no you probably won’t as you stated “In the after life, if you are wrong, will you be willing to change and do what God wants?

COMMENT:  I doubt it. I think that I will stick to my guns, right or wrong!”

John 10:28, “And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My Hand.” Hmm, could this mean that you can perish? Oh come on! You and your lies! It has got to stop!

And unless I am mistaken you also stated this about the trinity:

Learn something important and profound: Whenever someone tries to teach you a doctrine that is UNscriptural, he will always be forced to use words that are unscriptural.

·         First of all, nowhere in the Scriptures is God referred to or called a "trinity."

·         Second, the word "three" is never used in reference to Who or What God is.

·         Third, God is never called or referred to as "a person."

·         Four, the holy spirit is never called "God."

·         Five, since Christ is the Son, He cannot also be the Father or be coequal with His Father. Christ plainly said:

"My Father is GREATER than I" (John 14:28).

Yet we have these verses:

Firstly1 John 5:7 “For there are three that bear witness in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” Oh, I am sorry did I just read a scripture in relation to who God was? Because according to your “correct and non contradicting interpretation” it was never used. John 1:1 “In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.“ John 1:14 “And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and Truth.”

And Secondly: 1 Timothy 4:6 “And controversy great is the mystery of Godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, Justified by the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the World, Received up in Glory.” Titus 2:13 “looking for th e blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and saviour Jesus Christ.” Colossians 2:9, “For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.” Need I say more? Yes I think so…

Thirdly my friend in context of all that has been said above: 1 John 4:2-3 “By this you know the Spirit of God: Every Spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming and is now already in the world.” By the scripture you have been proven to give false and misleading information. Please stop this, you are killing peoples faith, and I feel that is precisely what you intend to do.

From what I can tell, you will not change your stance, and are hard headed to admit you are wrong, and from what I understand, even if you are wrong, you won’t admit it, but will “stick to your guns.” You don’t know everything, no one does, and you claim to unveil scriptural truth?  Colossians 2:8, “Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.” The Bible gives clear warning about people like you, and tells us to “test all things” (1Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.”)

Let me leave a parting verse: “Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.” John 14:6. We have established that Jesus is God, He is Fully Man, and Fully God. I added this as I read something in your posts about your beliefs…I believe there are many more verses that states we are sve by the blood Jesus shed on the cross.

All in all you are a fool, and you speak out like one, your anger gives it away. I’ll bet you won’t reply nor post this on your website so some people might actually have a chance at seeing through your lies.

Regards,

Wayne
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 09:22:30 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.