bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithes  (Read 5183 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithes
« on: May 30, 2007, 08:28:31 PM »

Every church that I go to teaches the doctrine of tithes and say that it applies to all of us. I have been struggling with that teachings and everybody that I talked to says that I will never find a church that do not teach the subject.

Will you please find me or give me a list of churches that does not teach one?

I want to be clear also that there is no way that I am trying to stop giving, offerings, donations or gifts etc., I am just opposed to the teaching that forces us to give tithes.

By the way, I live in Las Vegas, NV 89115 if that matters.

Sincerely,
    Aris

Dear Aris:  I assure you that I do not keep a list of churches that do not teach tithing, but I know that they exist. Numerous ministers through the years have written me and told me that since reading my article on tithing that they taught their congregations the Scriptural truth on this matter, and no longer teach it. I have no idea who they were or where they were, however, as I receive tens of thousands of emails.

WARNING:  Although there are churches which do not teaching tithing, most of them still continue to teach a whole plethora of other doctrines that are equally unscriptural.

God be with you,

Ray

PS   I once had a great and cheap buffet in Las Vegas. That was forty years ago when I was on my way to California to start college, and I have never been back, although my wife (from Germany) thinks it is one of the American places that she should see one day.  I don't think I could afford it today.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 09:27:53 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.