bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: understand  (Read 11539 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: understand
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 10:25:33 AM »

Excellent addition Kat to building up the body!

Your translations show that Christ will VOMIT out lukewarmness! I believe we too should have the same mind as Christ! HE went beyond what is comfortable and we are to follow. It is a cross to carry! It is easier to be popular and liked and approved of man rather than rejected and scourged by words of persecution and thoughts of ridicule. This is surely the way to go to follow Christ via what He Himself suffered.

Your selection of Scripture made me think again about the meaning of Wisdom. Proverbs 12 : 8 A man shall be commended according to his Wisdom, Godly Wisdom WHICH IS COMPREHENSIVE INSIGHT INTO THE WAYS AND PURPOSES OF GOD....

We know that God's ways are to "know how to distinguish between good and evil" Gen 3 : 22 those two little words, "know how"  carry a life time program in learning just HOW to KNOW HOW!  :D   :D Knowing God is Sovereign and His purpose is to create Sons and Daughters in His image, is a life time process of learning through the faith of Christ and His Mercy and Grace. A painful path leading to great joy.

Here in BT I believe we are learning Wisdom and in the Forum we are in training and preparation for His return.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 10:30:11 AM by Arcturus »

Kat

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 10:59:10 AM »

Hi Arcturus,

It is easier to be popular and liked and approved of man rather than rejected and scourged by words of persecution and thoughts of ridicule. This is surely the way to go to follow Christ via what He Himself suffered

I am working on the 7B audio transcript, hope to have it up in a day or so.  It is a real eye opener into just what Christ really did suffer  :o  The churches do not have a clue who the real Jesus is.  I never heard this Jesus taught to any degree.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 11:26:24 AM »

That transcript will be very valuable to those who can not down load the Audios. Something to really look forward to as it unravels the myth of Jesus being that good looking fellow from out of heaven that Hollywood has portrayed and that Babylon has not corrected!

It is always great to get the truth in black and white.  :D

Peace to you

seminole

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2007, 04:48:09 PM »

Back to something Arcturus asked, I have been hurt by rules from time to time. I don't believe that gives me the right to disrespect anyone.
Nole

hillsbororiver

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2007, 06:05:13 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I came across this old e-mail to Ray while looking through the archives, I think he sums up the thoughts behind some of his responses to scoffers very well. Since I have had the pleasure of conversing (even asking challenging questions) with him and socializing with Ray and his wife I know what he says in this response is true. He is a fun person to be around with a generous and easy going nature, Ray has a very quick wit and an empathetic/sympathetic spirit to those who come in contact with him, not just those who agree with his articles but those everyday folks who come and go in all of our lives.

When someone spews out hateful, heretical words claiming God is their inspiration he is ready to challenge and correct in no uncertain terms.

But if you are paying attention to the way in which an argument or challenge is presented, if the tone is sincere the answer will be gentle and instructive if the question is strident, condemning and accusational they will receive a rebuke that will grab them by the shoulders and get their attention. That to me is more loving than soft, insincere and lukewarm (thank you Arcturus) answers made to make oneself appear compassionate at the expense of God's wonderful Truths.

Gentle
« on: May 17, 2006, 11:33:09 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Megan, and I happened upon your website doing some research (just for my own personal knowledge, not anything in particular). I was immediately curious and started to read, I then became upset with the undertones of your attitude to those who oppose your beliefs and asked you questions. You seemed in disregard to them and expressed a pious attitude toward them. There were several letters you posted in which the person (who disagreed with you, then asked a question) did not seem at all contemptuous and YOUR reply was the one with sarcastic comments and rude undertones. I am not disagreeing or agreeing with you, as I am not God. I cannot tell you much, except that as many people are on this earth are the number of ways the Bible can be interpreted. I personally don't believe that people should get s o caught up in the context of everything and trying to analyze it all according to the words of another person, but to read the Bible for themselves and discover their own personal meaning and truth. I don't want for this email to sound mean or rude in any way, I am glad that you take the time to express to people your beliefs and thoughts on God and the Bible. Its good to get people interested in God and the Bible, but please don't lose focus, instead of being condescending maybe you could use a more gentle less sarcastic approach to bring people to God. After all, as Christians, we are supposed to be an example to those who look at us. And show people how a Christian should act.
Thank you for having your website available.
Sincerely,
Megan

Dear Megan: Thank you for your email and comments. Might I suggest that you read my paper: "YOU FOOLS! YOU HYPOCRITES! YOU SNAKES!" at the tope of my home page. I guarantee you that you will never look at the Bible or Jesus Christ the same way again. And you might decide after reading what Jesus REALLY said to the Church leaders and clergymen of His, that you need to correct Jesus and His manner of teaching as well.

Just how many of those two-faced lying, deceiving, cut-throat, whited-sepulchres and hypocritical snakes in Matt. 23 do you suppose Jesus converted over to His way.  Maybe you will think too that Jesus needed to be a little more "gentle?"  People find it impossible to believe that one can speak the Truth as Jesus did and yet love the charlatans they are exposing.  Some people think that I am angry and bitter. They need to spend a few years around me, twenty-four hours a day, and learn to laugh and smile a little.  My closest friends have known few people in their lives who laugh more than I do. Maybe you are confusing "exposing damnable heresy" with "hating people."  I do not hate people, but I do expose the damnable heresy of the lying hypocrites that promote it.  Is that wrong? Does that offend you?  Read my paper................

God be with you,

Ray

PS   Write me back after you read the paper, okay?  Thanks! 

gmik

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2007, 07:10:51 PM »

Thanks Joe.

What I see, too, is that it seems a lot of these people DO NOT read his teachings.  They must go straight to the e mails and just find controversial (to them) categories. Tickling ears if you will.

Then they can justify their disbelieving by, "well, he didn't answer w/ the spirit of love".

But you are so right Joe, those who have honest questions get a sincere reply.

I just wish people would READ HIS PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!

seminole

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2007, 08:59:30 PM »

That e-mail from Megan didn't help me much personally. She seemed to be sincere and respectful and didn't recieve the same back. Ray should know that most don't him aside from his tone and responses.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2007, 09:48:05 PM »

Hi Nole,

What would your reply have been? Would you please give us an example?

His Peace to you,

Joe

P.S. Keep in mind that Megen did not read much if any of the material on Bible Truths but appeared to go directly to the e-mails (Gena perceived this as well). Does reading some random e-mails qualify one to make such a profound judgment? Look at Ray's invitation to her at the bottom of the page, does this seem insincere and disrespectful? 

seminole

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2007, 12:22:32 PM »

Yeah, it did seem more respectful that last part did. I know you can't take a random e-mail here and there and come down on someone. Sometimes the tone of the writing gets me mixed up. There is some good stuff there and then I read something that makes my spirit feel bad. I imagine if you took everybody there wouldn't be 100% total agreement because we are human. I still can't reconcile the talk about other people as being building up the kingdom of God.
Nole

LittleBear

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2007, 01:08:48 PM »

Personally, I didn't think Ray was harsh or disrespectful, but he did go straight to the point in order to get his point across. It's his way.
Sometimes we need that.

Ursula

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 06:03:16 PM »

For me, Mystery Babylon has so indoctrinated and tainted the truth by teaching and convincing many to conform to the belief and fear that it is a SIN if we hurt someones FEELINGS. I once believed that lie because I wanted to be socially acceptable and morally correct. WRONG MOTIVE!....I thought it was good not to hurt someones feelings. It sounds good. It appears to be good but it is not what Jesus said or expressed when he offended the Pharisees. Even His own chosen did not think it was good and that for me shows the strenght of seduction in this false belief that Christ's example exposed when He rebuked them and chastised their feelings (ego's) and when He was hot and cold with them and NEVER LUKEWARM. His Words ARE SPIRIT and TRUTH! Does therefore Spirit and Truth blow HOT and COLD? I think it does! But MANY prefer the comfort of warm not too hot not too cold! and therein lies the potential for a death sentence such as Christ recieved!

Those called into the Image of Christ will be like HIM. Jesus did not ***** foot and tip toe around the feelings of public approval. He took up the whip...no sorry...correction...HE MADE A WHIP and turned tables and rebuked those in the House of Prayer that He cleansed without any thought to preserve the tables and feeling of those He chastised.

The Church can not risk its membership becoming like Jesus! ;D Can you just imagine what would happen in the Vatican? It happened to Bastille in France and the Berlin Wall was also ruined. So too it is written, Babylon will fall!

Isaiah 5 : 20,21 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil. Who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. 21 Woe to those who are wise in their own sight.

We know and accept that God is Love yet I too, have still much to comprehend about love, Agape and Phileo and its true unfeigned manifestations. I think the whip is a manifestation of Christs corrective love. We know too that God is also a consuming fire and that we should not become luke warm to be spat out of the mouth of Christ who rebukes those who are neither hot or cold. Rev 3 : 16 So then because you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will spew, vomit you out of my mouth!

JESUS CHRIST SAID THAT! I think He means that those who become comfort zoners, nicy nice ego strokers....they will be spat out!  ;D :D

Peace be to you

seminole

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2007, 07:15:42 PM »

I get it about Pharisees and stuff and maybe people today too. I don't go along with the Catholic church either. Who am I to swing a whip? Are you saying if you are hot or cold you will swing the whip ? Are you looking down on those still searching? Jesus said to do unto others and love God with all your heart,etc. Does that count? I don't believe for a minute that any here, in a church, on the web or anywhere do EVERYTHING pleasing to God. Does that mean we get spit out?

Kat

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 07:38:01 PM »

Hi Nole,

I think you totally misunderstood that post.
A lot of the questions you are asking are answered in the Lake of Fire articles. 
If you have not read them all, it would probably help your understanding a lot.
Most of the posts here come from the perspective of things revealed in those articles, you will be lost here without the understanding they provide.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2007, 07:55:15 PM »

Amen  Kat,

Kindly said .

Seminole, most us of are here because we see the heresies we were taught in churches. I do thank God for leading me into church BUT  i am humbled  that He led me out!!!

(Rev 18:4)  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

(Rev 18:5)  For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

IN LOVE   

Sandie

Walk in the Spirit

YellowStone

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2007, 09:00:11 PM »

Hi everyone,

I posted this in another thread, but I believe it fits perfectly here.  :)

Let us not laugh at those who have not seen the light of truth, for is it really given for them to see?

Well Christ answered this very clearly

Jhn 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.  

But here is the paradox, who drew the church goers to the Church? Was it their own carnal desires or was it God. This is pivitol in our understanding, because even the blindest church goer has been given some truth, else they would not be there. Many of us have been these people, we walked blindly until we were given spiritual eyes to see.

Yet, it is not given for all to have an equal measure of the Spirit; there was only one man that walked the Earth that had the Entire Spirit, and even this came to him after his resurrection.

Jhn 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure [unto him]. 

This proves beyond all doubt that God does indeed measures the amount of Spirit that anyone has according to his will. So one should not wonder they know not more, or others barely anything at all, but rather be thankful to a Gracious God for granting each of us the measure of Spiritual Truth He has.

Phl 2:13  For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

Is there any person alive today that is "Luke-Warm" because they choose to be? Is it not true that they are lukewarm because God is working in them for HIS good pleasure and for our learning. He has so graciously given us the Spirit, should we not bare it's fruits in all we do, say and think?

Gal 5:22  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23  Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Eph 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit [is] in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) 

All is according to Gods will, all are where they are meant to be. Why are we here? Because of his Grace and his alone.

1Cr 9:24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 

Notice how Paul does not say run the race so you WIN. Salvation is not a contest, one should not look at another to guage where they are in accordance. What Paul said was:   "Run in such a way as to get the prize"

This means focusing on the goal, meditating, training seeking guidance and wisdom from God, baring the fruits of the spirit in all that one does. It matters not if the race is won, rather that the race was run to the BEST of ones ability given measure of the Spirit given.

Well this is how I understand it and this is what I have got from reading Rays articles.

Love to all in Christ,
Darren

« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 09:49:58 PM by YellowStone »

Falconn003

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2007, 11:39:43 PM »

seminole

Read all the articles Ray has worked so hard with spiritual inspiration to write and post on the web site, read as many of the thousands of emails Dennis post here and on the web site.

Then try your Faith at the tolerances of those who email Ray with many, many and often times repetetive :: impatience, deceptions, subtlties, sarcasms, damnations, ignorances, vulgarness, stupidity, vanities, egos, self-righteousness, idioticness, blindness, arogance....ect.

Along with emails of encouragment, thank yous, honest questions, inquisivness,...ect. you will Ray has done a very good job of answering each accordingly.

Then draw your conclusions from all of those correspondance before you ask for an abridge version.

Rodger

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 03:15:51 AM »

In the classic first teaching on this site called ""You Fools! You Hypocrites! You Snakes!" that shows why Jesus used SCATHING SARCASM we learn much to the integrity, honesty and wisdom of Christ that is NOT taught by the Churches.

When Jesus made the whip that shows He intended and planned to go to the House of Prayer and clean it out of the merchants and traders in their money seeking self motivating ways, Jesus did show kindness goodness longsuffering but there was not joy, peace, gentleness and some would argue that there was even no goodness in this action. Yet it showed the contrast between what is good and what is evil.

There is nothing evil about Jesus. Not in what He does, what He thinks and how He acts and speaks. Besides which, He returns with a rod of Iron to rule the Nations. Does that mean He will return without the fruit of His own Spirit? I don't think so! What I do think is that we have been taught to think of the fruit of the Spirit as being some kind of sentimental feel good emotional feeling and character. The fruit of the Spirit is the death of Christ on Calvery! He comes again with His reward.When will we stop believing Jesus is like US. We have to become like HIM.

Matt 24:12,13...the love of most wil grow cold, but he who stands firmto the end will be saved.

For me the above statement means that if we go along with the Church heresy and false teachings, our love will grow cold and bitter because the root of the Chruch teachings is in blasphamy, blindness and deception. We have to come out as Sandie observed and this reality is supported in the teachings through Ray Smith. As Kat showed, it is better to read, question and ask for deeper insights after reading what Ray teaches and then things can work well for everyone here in like mind.

Peace to you

« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 03:17:18 AM by Arcturus »

Chris R

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 10:05:02 AM »

That e-mail from Megan didn't help me much personally. She seemed to be sincere and respectful and didn't recieve the same back. Ray should know that most don't him aside from his tone and responses.

Seminole,

I have been were you are at, And you will not like this reply.

But These are Rays letters, Written to Him. If his answers are not to your liking, then Take it up with Ray! Yes perhaps you would do it differently, If so, then i suggest you create a website, fund it, And answer e-mails 15 hours a day.

Sincerely

Chris R

P.S.

Before you respond, Think about what i said, Because it has been said to me, and alot of members on this forum. I am not going to allow debate over Rays Responces, Let him defend himself.

seminole

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2007, 10:33:56 AM »

I tried to write him . Didn't get a answer. I'm not complaining. He probably can't answer each and every question he gets in an e-mail.

Chris R

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2007, 10:36:40 AM »

I tried to write him . Didn't get a answer. I'm not complaining. He probably can't answer each and every question he gets in an e-mail.

Send your note to Craig, I'm sure he will pass it on to Ray.

Chris R
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 23 queries.