bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does Christendom worship a false god ?  (Read 9317 times)

mari_et_pere

Re: Does Christendom worship a false god ?
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 04:17:47 PM »

LOL just don't put your cigar out in the pocket of your rain coat. I'm sure it stinks.

Matt

p.s. I love that Jalopy he drove.

seminole

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2007, 07:27:35 PM »

Back to the topic title, I am a Christian and I don't worship a false god so what is the answer in this thread?
Nole

mrsnacks

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 08:03:39 PM »

Back to the topic title, I am a Christian and I don't worship a false god so what is the answer in this thread?
Nole

--------------------------

The fact is no one worships a false god in their eyes. At one time I thought the Holy Spirit was / is the third person of the trinity. I believed the trinity doctrine for years. I don't anymore. I also thought God sent people to hell for eternity. So am I just little mistaken about the true God if the trinity doctrine/hell is not true or do I have a false belief about the true God.

So do the Mormons, Muslims, Orthodox Jews, Hindus, and etc all worship the true God even though they may be mistaken doctrinally ?

Here is an extreme example.

What if someone believes that God exists and that God is a little green man who lives on the dark side of the moon. He can't be seen by human eyes. He created the universe and wrote the Bible and other Holy books so that the truth of Him remains hidden and a mystery. There are 8 persons in the Godhead. The Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Buddha, Confucious, Allah, Dai Lama, and President Bush. So does he have the right God or does he have a false perspective of the true God
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.