bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHEN THE TOWERS FALL  (Read 4896 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
WHEN THE TOWERS FALL
« on: June 01, 2007, 10:04:19 PM »

Greetings Ray,

"IN THE DAY OF THE GREAT SLAUGHTER,
   WHEN THE TOWERS FALL" (Isa 30:25)

I just finished reading the above, quite taken with the revelation you’ve made & that is purely scriptural. I further learned that in the past I wasn’t reading, meditating on my bible scriptures – more of reading a news paper. It’s like I never read my bible at all, unbelievable.

One question though, Does your President read this Website, especially the bold letters highlighted above?  I was browsing through Paula White’s Website & I saw that your President is also listed as one of the top 20 Influential Christians. I am not sure if he will accept this information you revealed on this topic but it’s impossible not to see the truth within.

I may have said this before but let me say it again, May the Good Lord continue Manifesting His Great Powers through you, very unselfish!!

Your closing as well, very deep – Talk about a Wolf in a Sheep’s skin.

{There was a time when there was more right with America than there was wrong with America, but that can no longer honestly be said. } your comment ofcourse….

"Unless the Lord Guards the City, the Guard Keeps Watch in Vain"
[Psalm 127:1, New Revised Standard Version]

Once again, Thank You & God Bless.

Floyd

Tah Tah

I would be shocked if ANYONE in our government ever heard of me.

Ray.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 10:14:11 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 18 queries.