bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gang Activity  (Read 7961 times)

mari_et_pere

Re: Gang Activity
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 12:15:01 PM »

Nole, what Arcturus is saying in simple terms, is that these gang killings didn't take anyone's life early. If a bullet has my name on it today, it's because it's my time according to God. The Scriptures say so.

Job 14 : 5...a mans days are ALREADY DETERMINED, and the number of his months is wholly in Your (CHRISTS ) CONTROL, and he (man) CANNOT PASS THE BOUNDS OF HIS ALLOTED TIME -

Ecc 3:2a  A time to be born, and a time to DIE;

The Scriptures also say that we shouldn't worry about when our time is. Don't lean on your emotions, rather on the Word. (I know that's easier said and done at times.) I wouldn't suggest that you don't "feel" what you feel in a worrisome time such as what you guys in your city are going through. I know what it's like, trust me on that. I've had my run ins with gangs in my neck of the woods.

Arcturus, I hope you don't mind me trying to expound on what you said for Nole.  :)

Matt

seminole

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2007, 01:14:38 PM »

Thanks Matt, I appreciate the explanation. It's hard to face possible attacks with out thinking about having the protection of something but I know God's got it.
Nole

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 03:09:46 PM »

To add :

Ps 127 : 1 Except the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; except the Lord keeps the city, the watchman wakes but in vain.

Ps 121 : 2 My help comes from the Lord...

1 Sam 2 : 9 HE will guard the feet of His godly ones, but the wicked shall be silenced and perish in darkness, FOR BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL.

Matt I am happy Nole appreciated your explanation. Good job! :)

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Redbird

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2007, 10:10:07 AM »

Seminole,

OK, are we talking Texas?? ??? That is very sad.

Arcturus, my friend,

Great Scripture to remind us of our true protection. :)

Peace to you, Lisa
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 10:10:46 AM by Redbird »

seminole

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 04:32:57 PM »

We get a lot who are smuggled in through Texas but we are east coast. This week has been a little better. Escalade with Hispanic men chased a group of bikers back to interstate shooting pistol over their heads. Crazy stuff! I am fool enough to have turned  head on to the Escalade and went for a piece myself. Wonder who would have walked away from that one!
Nole
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 16 queries.