bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video - Bohemian Grove Club  (Read 4646 times)

Ward

Video - Bohemian Grove Club
« on: June 02, 2007, 08:00:19 PM »

I wanted to share some of the video links that I have found regarding the "Bohemian Grove Club" that Ray wrote about in "D2 Hell: Tophet and Molech in Hinnom."  I haven't viewed each of them completely, but...

Note:  These videos do not support the club.  But I don't believe that the producers "see" & "hear" all that has been shared with us either.

If any of you want to save the actual files for latter use please "PM" me.  I can show you how to do that with just about any video on the web (including streaming media).

Hope that this is of some interest to the members.
\/\/ard

Moderators? I hope that it is acceptable to post this kind of info to the group.  Please let me know if I should refrain and feel free to remove this msg. if needed.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 08:02:09 PM by Ward »

gmik

Re: Video - Bohemian Grove Club
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 12:34:02 AM »

Thanks Ward.  I will be looking at these.  For some reason this is fascinating to me!!

skydreamers

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 04:24:44 AM »

thank u \/\/ard!!

Peace,
Diana

joyful1

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 01:34:25 PM »

:D Thanks Ward! I still am intrigued by it all...I can't quite imagine going so far as to burn someone in effigy, etc.  and call it "fun" but whatever!
Gena--I think you would agree with me that Diana, once again, gets the award for the best "thank you" posted in this thread... :::hands award for the jumping up and down thingy:::::  ;D
Diana-- WHERE are you coming up with all of these? they're great! :)
joyce

skydreamers

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 03:25:25 PM »

Hi Joyce...I know you'd think I had too much time on my hands!! Not so, not with two little kids under 5...but that is sometimes how we amuse ourselves....my little girl loves looking for different smilies...so we surf together and she gets a good giggle...to be honest, I just save the image whenever I find one that I think is cute, so they come from all over the place...My kids love to send them to their Omi (grandma) over Live Messenger...

Peace,
Diana

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.