bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Very Impressed  (Read 4765 times)

longhorn

Very Impressed
« on: April 13, 2006, 01:38:42 AM »

I am new to this forum, but from what I have seen and read so far I am VERY IMPRESSED by what appears to be genuine Christ Like attitude among those who post on the general message boards.  I have just recently be DRAGGED OUT of Babylon, so please be patient with me as I have many years and LAYERS of FALSE DOCTRINE that  will have to be removed.  I look forward to the opportunity of being able to fellowship with so many like minded brethren.  I detect a vast amount of Spiritual Maturity from the post I have viewed

Love in Christ
Charles

Sorin

Re: Very Impressed
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 02:21:52 AM »

Quote from: longhorn
I am new to this forum, but from what I have seen and read so far I am VERY IMPRESSED by what appears to be genuine Christ Like attitude among those who post on the general message boards.  I have just recently be DRAGGED OUT of Babylon, so please be patient with me as I have many years and LAYERS of FALSE DOCTRINE that  will have to be removed.  I look forward to the opportunity of being able to fellowship with so many like minded brethren.  I detect a vast amount of Spiritual Maturity from the post I have viewed

Love in Christ
Charles

Welcome to the forum Charles. 8)
I'm glad that you have ' Come out of Her ' . Rev 18:4

Seeker of Truth,
Sorin

Phazel

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 02:40:01 AM »

Love in Christ
Charles

Amen Brother,  that was just the first thing that came to mind, lol.

dogcombat

Very Impressed
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 04:59:44 PM »

Welcome Charles,

You will truly learn from the writing on the homepage what the TRUTHS are all about in Christ.  Don't fear if you don't GET IT right away,  the Lord will (as He always does) reveal them to you in His appointed time.  Press on and be joyous in your new found walk

Ches

love_magnified

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 05:09:57 PM »

Love in Christ
Charles

Welcome brother. Glad to have you.

gmik

very impressed
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 05:54:24 PM »

:D Welcome- I agree with you. I detect maturity here too.  I take notes! :D (I consider myself new also Charles-since December)

orion77

Very Impressed
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 12:38:16 AM »

Welcome, Charles.  Glad you came aboard brother.  I am always willing to learn, don't be hesitant to speak up.

God bless,

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.