bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help w/ picture  (Read 5826 times)

gmik

Help w/ picture
« on: June 05, 2007, 04:56:19 PM »

Is anyone (Sandie) having trouble putting up a picture???  I was getting a little tired of seeing my Jackee up there and I am sure I did it correctly.

Please let me know how you are doing it.  I have photobucket if that helps you advise me :D

skydreamers

Re: Help w/ picture
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 05:15:38 PM »

Hi Gena,

I use photobucket as well.  Copy and paste the "URL" link into your "I have my own pic" section, on your Forum Profile Information.  I kept doing it wrong because I was using the IMG code, until I realized for your avatar you need the URL Link. 

Hopes this works for you ;)

Peace,
Diana

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 06:08:11 PM »

Hi 

Yes lol can't u see i am having trouble:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<NO PIC

I have tried everything, before they cjanged the format  i got my pic on no bother!

God Bless San
Walk in the Spirit

gmik

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 11:43:11 PM »

Thank you Diana.  That was the ticket!!!  Now to get newer pictures onto photobucket!!

Sandie, follow Diana's directions. Try again :D

sansmile

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 03:49:03 PM »

testing !!!!
Walk in the Spirit

sansmile

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 03:51:22 PM »

YES  YES YES       

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PHOTO!!!!!!!

God is patient with me 

Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

mari_et_pere

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 03:59:19 PM »

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY you did it!!!!! Looks great!!!! You have beautiful grandkids Sandie.

Good job!

Matt

gmik

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 04:06:19 PM »

Yes, Sandie, they are beautiful.  Now, we have Matt's & Jason's, Diana's beautiful boys & dogs, who else?? Oh Craig's and Dennis's :D.  Come on Gang, get into it. Lets see faces!! 8)

sansmile

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 07:14:04 PM »

Oh  yes they are   lol

And i am sure you have all heard it before,  wish i had have had them first...or  do i ??????

The walk He has led me down, with being a mother and now a grandmother (well a nana) has shown me that He is my Father, through the things that are unseen........His grace,  the faith He gave me as a child grows daily.  What a journey, still trekking  with hope that i will last the race.

God Bless  everyone

Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

skydreamers

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 12:53:34 AM »

Hi Gena,

I can totally see how you see two boys in my pic....since they are in identical shirts and hats!! But....I actually have a boy and a girl (the little one).  That pic I took for fun one day because they wanted to dress the same....so, to prove she really is a girl I've put up a pic of her in her little red flower shirt....

I'm with you, I'd like to see more faces too!  If people don't want to put them as their avatars, maybe we could have a thread over in the off-topics section to post pics....I'd like to start putting faces to names...it was fun to see the pics of the conference, but still don't know who is who...but then I also understand if people want to remain anonymous.

Let's see what everyone thinks...

Peace,
Diana

gmik

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 01:27:30 AM »

:D  Sorry Diana :-[

She is a doll!!!!  She looks like an angel.  But is that a glint of mischief I see in her eyes????

I hope people aren't to shy to post their pic.  Even to keep it up a short while then change it.  Actually, I think Paula started it first and got a bunch of us to post.  Rick did, Anne, LiYing, Sorin,SandyFla,a family pic of oops can't remember, better stop now but hmmmm there was a few of us out there!

Kat

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 01:51:38 AM »

Well I was trying to go through Imageshack and I just could not get it to work, so I went to Photobucket and got my girls up.  My girls are a little older than your girls  ;)  I don't have grandkids yet.

Yes it is good to see faces  :)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

skydreamers

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 04:37:41 AM »

We've been given some precious blessings with our children/grandchildren! :)...I'm realizing more and more that the opportunity to be a parent to a child provides grand lessons and a deeper insight into our Heavenly Father.  Where else do you learn such intimacy and self-sacrifice??

Awesome pics!  Great to see the beautiful faces of loved ones....

She is a doll!!!!  She looks like an angel.  But is that a glint of mischief I see in her eyes?

Thanks Gena, and oh yes, that's mischief alright....but she doesn't get that from me... ;) ;D  ::)  :P!

Peace,
Diana
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.