bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: False Prophet  (Read 4321 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
False Prophet
« on: June 06, 2007, 04:56:39 PM »

Mr. Smith,

First I would like to thank my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ without him I would not be able to do this email. I would like to thank Jesus for also letting me know the truth of his word before visiting your website.

If I did not know his word I would have been truly deceived by your misleading teaching like so many have been. Sir, if you take time to read this email I will tell you why you are a false prophet.

Matthew 4:4  But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Jesus does not say some nor does he say just the ones that fit to your life but all the word of God. Whatever Jesus says in the word is true and not once does he say not to give tithes.

Of course, neither does Jesus say even once that we should not stone children to death for dishonoring their parents.
How can one argue with scholarship on a level as high as this guy?  Marvelous scholarship--brilliant!  "What need have we of further witnesses? Ray is a false prophet--away with him!"
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.