bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pa$tor Adam  (Read 8625 times)

Robert

Pa$tor Adam
« on: June 08, 2007, 05:33:59 AM »

I have read a fair number of e-mails to Ray; but nothing has taken my breath away like this ‘pastor’ Adam (‘Tithing….read’). I think the clowns who put together the ‘Landover Baptist’ site understand the bible better than this fellow, but at least they know they're doing a parody.

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
Re: Pa$tor Adam
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 06:01:15 AM »

Hi Robert,

Yep , while reading the reply from Ray the hairs on the nape of my neck was standing up and my eyes filled with tears..........To see the spirit of truth in action through Ray was truly awesome.

Our God is a loving God and to those that refute His truth  they WILL feel His wrath. but in the meantime God uses the tongue (pen) of Ray to show HIS word as the mighty sword.

God Bless Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 09:24:46 AM »

Hi Robert & Sandie,

We have witnessed this type of "discussion" so many times, Mr. Adam could not answer Ray with scriptures or even address many of the points so when all else fails just attack, attack, attack with more accusations just to attempt to muddy the waters a bit, Mr. Adam will not fool those that have eyes to see or will he fool the Author of Truth.

An amazing thing to behold,

Joe

chuckt

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 09:40:19 AM »

hi all and good day in Christ!

tis funny indeed, i find most amusing is the "jesus talked more about money"

we see this type of thing all the time.

to the et'rs christ talked more about hell
to the prosperity teachers he talk more about money etc.
to the name it claim it group he talked more about word of faith.

and on and on it goes.

until God brings us to the point of reading  scripture from a NON predudice perspective of  belief systems
we see only what  WE want to see, thinking ourselves wise we become fools.

may our hearts burn as Christ opens the scripture's to us! and in all humility
thank him for his goodness.

inlove
chuckt

Robert

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 09:57:44 AM »

Amen. You said it well!

bambam

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 10:06:09 AM »

I just about fell off my chair when I read  that Jesus talked more about money than anything else.  I thought, "Where'd he get that from?". :o ;D  I notice how much people parrot things in the emails they send Ray.  To me they are all starting to sound pretty similar-the negative ones I mean.  I am sad for them.  But it's all for a reason, right?

Beth

Kat

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 10:19:53 AM »

I think that these Pastor that run across Ray, think he is just somebody that doesn't know what he is talking about. 
Imagin their surprise when he comes back with the power of the spirit to refute their heresies  8) 
Don't think they have dealt with anyone like him before.  And I don't think they are use to having what they teach questioned.  They really mess up when they try to tell Ray about the scripture.
Like Ray said, "Put that in your hermetical pipe and smoke it."

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

mari_et_pere

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 03:07:32 PM »

I'm quite sure that some of these "pastors" aren't actually pastors at all. I mean c'mon....yes generally the church leaders are quite deceived, but how many church leaders have you met that thought Jesus talked about money more than anything else?

Some people argue just for the act of arguing. Also some people argue just for the act of making other people angry or upset.

Matt

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 07:10:49 PM »

Ray's reply was really great in terms of expressing sincere concern for the Pastor's destiny and the way the Pastor is going. Ray's rebuttal was powerful and spoken in such a way to give a very clear opportunity to Pastor Adam to repent of his allegiances to lies and deceptions. Look! Pastor Adam does not want to change or read anything that will convict him. He RUNS FROM THE LIGHT! into snarling self righteousness and the rags of wretched poverty as he tries to slander, twist and deflect what Ray is teaching.

Ray does not deny the Pastors allegations he REFUTES them with the Word of God which gives the clear signal to change to the Pastor. If the Pastor doesn't repent it is because God is saving him for wrath and for now has given him up to his own reprobate mind. For us then we are able to see by contrast what is righteous and what is unrighteous.

Ray is a ray of God's own light! He is God's son. Fearless, bold and laying down his life knowing the wolves and discerning and exposing their guises and disguises, Ray is an Ambassador of Christ in the truest sense that I have ever been blessed to see and been blessed to receive his insights and disclosures of what he knows about God and His Son freely given.

Our teacher Ray is certainly no hireling of the sheep! Thank you Christ Jesus for the Ray given to us as our teacher of Your Way Your Truth and Your Life.

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

Robert

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 07:47:44 PM »

Yes, I agree with you.
Even if we took a basic teaching about the life of Christ, it is plain to see that Christ never sinned. It is an essential doctrine and all through scripture. Now this (seminary trained) ‘pastor’ has the audacity to suggest that because the scriptures are ‘silent’ on the issue (!!) then Christ could have been a homosexual and everyone should tithe to the church. Unbelievable.
And further to this, like the more recent posts that parrot on and on about Ray’s alleged ‘lack’ of qualifications, they imply that Ray is a ‘dumb a@@’ and shouldn’t speak. Well the ‘dumb a@@’ just spoke to Balaam.

gmik

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 08:45:14 PM »

Funny Robert :D

I have known a fair share of "pastors" in my day, and they may not agree at all w/ Ray, but I don't think they would be so rude and insulting. Some of his detractors curse and "damn" him to "hell".  What is that all about??

Boy, the quickest way to get them riled is tithing!!!!  And this guy admits he didn't even read ALL the article.  I printed out the whole thing. It was that good!! 8)

There is more meat in Ray's answers than people get in a life time of preaching!!  And his e mail answers are just the hors'doeurvers (sp), his papers are the rest of the meal.

jER

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 03:50:48 AM »

Personally, I rather like Ray's - Resume'.
It does not contain false degrees, or doctrines.

- Jer

dogcombat

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 09:39:50 AM »

What's notable is that this "Pa$tor" admitted he didn't read the Tithing artile because he "didn't read a lot of fiction".  How interesting, he sure as I'm sitting here, read a lot of it(fiction) from somewhere in order to toss it at Ray.  (Same with "Vicky"). It is written "For the light shines and the darkness comprehends it not."  Truly sad

Ches

Robert

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2007, 06:59:52 PM »

Perfectly stated, Ches.
Makes you wonder where he got trained doesn’t it?

GODSown1

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 02:13:55 AM »

um!! wher is dis Pastor Adam fing?? lol! Im sorry! I missed it, will b most appreciated lol!.
             muchLOVE!! Pera

ps. could do wit a real good laugh!! lol! PeaCE!!

Robert

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 03:09:19 AM »

Have a look at 'e-mails to Ray' it's headed 'tithing.... read'. It must be the worst reason I've ever heard about tithing. His reply to Ray (where we find out he's a pastor) is even worse. Some of us are doubting he is a pastor, you decide.

Kat

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 11:44:05 AM »

Hi Pera,

Here is a link to the post  :)

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4572.0.html

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

mari_et_pere

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 12:21:36 PM »

You know what? I got to thinking about Pastors I've known over the years, and I've got to detract my statement. This Pastor Adam probably really is a pastor. Sadness. Guys like this are leading the flock. Truely humbling that people can hold such stupid beliefs.

Matt

dogcombat

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2007, 02:00:01 PM »

That's right Matt,

That's why scripture calls such beliefs Idols of the heart.  And they must be repented of.

Ches

GODSown1

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2007, 08:07:05 PM »

Hey! Thanks Kat,
                      I need a Good laugh! lol! :D
                      muchLOVE!! Pera
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.