bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christ's death and his spirit  (Read 9339 times)

Origen II

Christ's death and his spirit
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2006, 12:53:13 AM »

Quote from: parsonssc
If there is anyone else who wants to learn and grow and is teachable

Michael will not be posting anymore.  His beliefs on many subjects are not in line with Ray and Mikes teachings.  And by the quote above he is not following the forum rules.

Craig

But Ray and Mike aren't perfect...so I don't see a problem with this.

How long must we go on isolating ourselves and only seeing what is written on these pages?

These people are getting weaker in spirit because of these regulations...not stronger.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2006, 02:28:49 PM »

Only One is perfect, I cannot find where it is written that any of the apostles were perfect or anyone other than our Lord. Does that mean that no one else is given the gift of the Spirit of teaching the flock?

The purpose of the forum is to discuss the articles and principles Ray and Mike have written and proposed, it is not a debate forum where we invite every theological strain under the sun to come here and promote their individual beliefs and for us to verbally slug it out with them.

There are no decisions made by the moderators that everyone here will agree with, I am still rather new at it and I have really gained more respect for what Dennis, Craig & Chris have been doing here in trying to remain true to the original intention of this forum. Believe me it is not easy. Kind of like herding cats, we are a diverse flock of sheep, not given to accept any man's words without scriptural authority, that is a good thing, but we also have to overcome our own and others preconceived ideas within the group and not allow this forum to become a sounding board for every self proclaimed preacher, they can start their own site or visit one more in line with where they are now in their walk.

I certainly hope this does not sound harsh or like a lecture, it is just a reiteration of what this site is here for and how we hope to keep it an edifying place for those of us humbly seeking greater knowledge of Him.
As I have stated before, after a few posts it does become apparent who has the spirit of the publican vs. the spirit of the pharisee.

His peace to all of you,

Joe

rvhill

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2006, 04:44:06 PM »

proof that Paul sinned after he became an Apostle?

Disagreement Between Paul and Barnabas
 Acts 15:36Some time later Paul said to Barnabas, "Let us go back and visit the brothers in all the towns where we preached the word of the Lord and see how they are doing." 37Barnabas wanted to take John, also called Mark, with them, 38but Paul did not think it wise to take him, because he had deserted them in Pamphylia and had not continued with them in the work. 39They had such a sharp disagreement that they parted company. Barnabas took Mark and sailed for Cyprus, 40but Paul chose Silas and left, commended by the brothers to the grace of the Lord. 41He went through Syria and Cilicia, strengthening the churches.

davey C.

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2006, 06:07:32 PM »

Right on Joe I agree there job is a tuff one with all different sorts coming on ray and mikes sight then coming on the forum with there veiws.May the spirit lead them to do as they do,do we have to understand or agree.It does not take long to see where a person is going with that so hats off to Dennis ,Craig and Chris.Its our own responsibility to read the posts and determine if they line up with scripture,I rejected what (not sure what his name was) before they  did.Just the way I read thing and what The Father has showed me.Not hateful at all towards noone,but I do not say rejoice in that as some other things I do not say rejoice.love as always.davey c
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 16 queries.