bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Death and Hades  (Read 5251 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Death and Hades
« on: June 09, 2007, 08:41:20 PM »

Hello, Brother Ray, I must say I am always overjoyed to hear and see a true servant of God in the gospel of His Son refuse to compromise with the deceptions of the enemy and also one who seeks to come out of the spiritual Babylon that has bound most people through many numerous denominations and creeds.  I am also glad that you are willing to go the extra mile to reveal the truths of our loving Father and His perfect will and purpose for all mankind even if it means losing so-called friends, brothers and sisters.  Many people do not understand the ministry which God has given you in the revelation of His dear Son, our Lord and Big Brother Jesus Christ, but as Elijah thought he was the only one left not bowing to Baal, I say that you are definitely not the only one left.  There are thousands upon thousands like you and I that have not bowed down to the creeds and heretical doctrines of Christendom today which include the crazy doctrine of the trinity, tithin g, burning forever in a so-called hellhole, and whole lot of disasterous things.  I just had a question that needed clarity.  In Revelation 19 or 20, what exactly does it mean that Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire.  Would that not mean that Death and Hades will be PURIFIED instead of gone forever?

Your Brother in Christ,
        THEO

Dear Theo:  No, death and hades will no more be purified than lying, killing, and all other kinds of SINS, will be "purified" in the lake of fire. Fire is used to PURIFY PRECIOUS METALS, but it is used to UTTERLY DESTROY the wood, hay, and stubble. Death can be either the process of dying or the state of being dead, and hades represents the state of the dead, and both will be ABOLISH (I Cor. 15:26).
        God be with you,
        Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.