bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Member?  (Read 5381 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Member?
« on: June 09, 2007, 08:43:00 PM »

Hello,

I just want to know if how can I be a member of your church and be one of the member of your church ministry because I really want to serve God.

Jayson

Dear Jayson: I think I know what you mean by saying "your [my] church," but the truth really is, that I don't have a church. The world has churches, and Satan has his church (called in Revelation "The Synagogue of Satan), but I belong to none of them. The Church of Jesus Christ, the Church of the Living God, can only be joined by being SPIRITUALLY BAPTIZED INTO THE DEATH OF JESUS CHRIST.  All spiritually converted people who forsake the glitter of this world's philosophies and materialism, are members of Christ's Church. I do claim to have a ministry in that Church.  We advertise on the major search engines such as "Google." Tens of thousands of people a month come to our site and hear the true Gospel of Jesus Christ and the plan of God for humanity.  Individuals are also posting and spreading the material of bible-truths.com.  To my surprise my name even pops up numerous times in such places as Wikipedia articles.  We now have a couple of dozen people w ho contribute regularly to this ministry. One day I hope we will have a thousand, and then we will really begin to make a dent in our coverage. But  as Jesus lamented:  "The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few"  (Matt. 9:37).

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.