bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paid Ministry  (Read 5201 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Paid Ministry
« on: June 09, 2007, 08:44:18 PM »

Dear Mark: I will make a few COMMETS in your email...........

Hello Mr. Smith,

Thanks for all of the enlightening information on your website.

I'd like to hear your view on paid ministry.  Is it biblical for a Pastor to be hired?

COMMENT:  Paul said that a ministry of the Gospel can life from the gospel, meaning that such a person has a right to food, clothing, and shelter for his work (I Cor. 914).  Paul declared that he did not avail himself of this privilege, however, and neither does anyone at bible-truths.com take a salary.

Also, I'm interested in your view of Parachurch organizations such as so-called "Christian" colleges and schools.

COMMENT:  I have zero interest in the politics of religion. They form National Councils of Churches, and the like, colleges, businesses, etc., to cater to "Christians" and their beliefs.  Are all these designed to advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Or their own self-interests?

One more question, do you believe the "Babylon" of Jer 50-51 is "America"?

COMMENT:  America is NOT the most evil country on earth, although we are also part of the whole Babylonian Mystery System.

God be with you,
        Ray

Thanks again!
        Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.