bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creation?  (Read 5088 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Creation?
« on: June 09, 2007, 08:45:08 PM »

I have discovered the truth about such things as Free Will, Hell, Satan, Salvation, and more for the past couple of years through your web site and others sites like yours. I was thinking last night that I have not ran across any teaching on the "Character of God" on any of these sites. It seems like that would be the "icing on the cake", so to speak, on the subject of everyone eventually being saved. Is God totally loving or a little mean? I believe people reflect their ideas and feelings about God on to what they believe God is like. Ever thought about tackling that subject?

Dear Todd: I'm not sure I know what you are talking about. I doubt if there is a web site in the world that teaches continually about the fact that the purpose for creating humanity is to make humanity into the spiritual image [character/love image if you will] of God. I talk about it at every single Bible Conference we have.  And I reflect on the love and character of God in virtually every single article I have ever written.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 queries.