bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell?  (Read 5082 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell?
« on: June 09, 2007, 08:49:03 PM »

Hello, I read what you wrote about Hell not existing and I took the time to read through and unfortunately I am still having a hard time in understanding. I am very intrigued on your view about it and I am just wondering what happens to the evil people of the world that rape and murder? Are you saying that they are automatically forgiven even if they never believed in Christ? I know God loves everyone but how can sinful people go un punished, can't you only be forgiven if you are actually sorry for living a life of sin? I know Christ died for me and the awful things I've done but I believe in Him, that cant be the same as not believing can it? And if everyone is forgiven no questions asked wouldnt Satan be forgiven too?

please write back and clarify this for me because if this is the truth and there is no Hell I would love to know for certain. -Brian

Dear Brian: You obviously have read very very little on my site. I have written hundreds and hundreds of pages on the "JUDGMENTS of God."  I probably write more on the righteous Judgments of God than any other writer of any of the nearly one billion web sites. If fact, I do not even know where one could read that I teach the salvation of all WITHOUT also reading that they are saved ONLY THROUGH JUDGMENT.  I have never ever ever suggested, stated, or insinuated that anyone will ever be saved without repentance, and living a godly life FIRST.  It is just that in Christianity, virtually no one has EVER been taught about God's righteous judgments: "When Thy JUDGMENTS are in the earth the inhabitants of the world WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Isa. 26:9).  That Scripture is an absolutely Scripture of fact, but who believes it?
    God be with you,
    Ray
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 09:23:13 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 18 queries.