bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Joe  (Read 5743 times)

iris

Joe
« on: June 12, 2007, 11:56:40 AM »

Joe,

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, I too have been feeling under the weather
lately and its no fun. I hope your feeling better now.
I know this sounds bad, but i couldn't help it, after reading the last few post on
"Love the sinner and hate the sin", I laughed until I cried. I'm sorry if what I say hurts anybody's feelings, because I love everyone here on the forum, but I couldn't help but laugh, it was sooooooo funny!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Love,
Iris

hillsbororiver

Re: Joe
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 01:21:33 PM »

Thank you Iris!

We can always count on you for a kind word, I must agree that it was an entertaining thread but I felt giving the subject matter a little time to cool off would serve everyone's interest best. It will not remain locked for long.

Presently I am suffering the effects of a head and chest cold, it is almost embarrassing to mention as I know there are folks out there with much worse to deal with, but being a big baby when I am sick it does make it a huge issue for me and anyone unfortunate enough to be around me, my solution for that is self isolation until the symptoms pass. This post nasal drip is like having Chinese water torture inside my head!  :o

His Peace to you Sister,

Joe

hebrewroots98

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 01:29:05 PM »

Joe, I hope your'e feeling better soon!  Try that eucalyptus oil in a vaporizer (especially while you sleep tonight) you will feel much better!  I hate colds too!!! :-\ ::)

skydreamers

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 03:10:41 PM »

Hi Joe, I totally feel for ya brother, as I'm going through something similar...some kind of horrible virus....my daughter had it all last week and she was so ill we had to take her to emergency.  Thankfully she is much better now, but I should have known I would not escape it, since she spent every night cuddled up to me and breathing right into my face! :D  My son is also sick right now, but thankfully he doesn't seem to have it as severe as me.  I'm so feverish, and my head feels like its going to explode!! :-[  But I'm like you, I hate feeling sorry for myself, as I know this will pass and we'll all be fine, while countless others deal with illness and disease for much longer and may never come out of it.  I've been so emotional, just thanking the Lord for the healthy days he's given our family.  I was so scared when my little girl was sick...it really makes you face and embrace the things you believe....if it wasn't for the peace of knowing it's all in God's hands....I don't know how people deal with such struggles in their lives.  Anyways, I hope you and I and my little one are all feeling better soon!! :)

Peace and love to ya,
Diana

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 06:18:51 PM »

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your concern and suggestion, I know the wife has eucalyptus oil in her bag of tricks and potions so I will give a try and let you know the results!

Hi Diana,

You have it a bit tougher having to take care of your son as well as yourself, I know I am presently just wanting to sleep (when I can) and let this run it's course with as little participation by me as possible. I had forgotten what a pesky irritation these flu bugs can be.

Hello Iris,

I forgot to say I hope you too are soon feeling back to normal!

His Peace & Comfort to you,

Joe

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 02:56:17 PM »

I pray everyone gets to feeling better real soon.

I also have been isolating myself lately, but mostly because it's 195 degrees outside (it feels like it anyway, forecast 106 for high today). And, we are not into the "heat of summer" yet.
It's a "dry heat!" ::)

hillsbororiver

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 09:14:07 AM »

Hi Patrick,

Thank you, I am feeling back to normal once again, all the symptoms are gone.

Eucalyptus rocks! Thanks Susan.

I also have been isolating myself lately, but mostly because it's 195 degrees outside (it feels like it anyway, forecast 106 for high today). And, we are not into the "heat of summer" yet.
It's a "dry heat!" ::)

;D

I love that "dry heat" business, like it makes a difference at 100+ degrees! Hot is hot!

Peace to you Brother,

Joe

Chris R

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 10:30:52 AM »

Hiya Joe,

Glad you got rid of that cold, now i have it....I wonder, did you wash your hands before you came into the moderators area?

:)

Chris R

hillsbororiver

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 11:25:55 AM »

Sorry about that Chris, I was sneezing all over the screen and keyboard!

Hope you are feeling better soon,

Joe

hebrewroots98

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 01:51:28 AM »

Hi guys!  I've been out of the forum for a long time and miss you all terribly.  (So many camps going on this summer!  BOY SCOUTS, ROBOTICS, SWIMMING, COMPUTER...ETC  FOR OUR DAINIEL ISAIAH...I'm tired again. :)

JOE, I'm glad the eucalyptus worked for ya!  It sure always helps us to ward it off at the onset;

another helpful hint...
AT THE VERY ONSET OF ANY ILLNESS OR COLD, take ZINC (no more than 100 mgs for adults) and the symptoms should disappear! :o

later dater... ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.