bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: satan alway's does it backwards  (Read 5603 times)

stoney

satan alway's does it backwards
« on: June 13, 2007, 02:47:31 PM »

hi everyone, one thing i've noticed or really what i mean to say is God revealed to me. is that if you encounter satan and i'm assuming you know who i mean. his words will be acusing or belittling trying to shame you or make you fearful.God's words are alway's uplifting,edifying and encouraging.it's the law of separation to know who is really speaking to you.i was reading ray's paper on toung's and one thing has always struck me why everyone in the bible fell prostrate before God but on all the tv prog. they fell backwards. now i was raised penticostole and no i can't spell. i've seen it always so im no stanger to it.i know its his nature and that cant be changed but it can be camoflouged.thats one way to spot him.his nature is opposit of God's always God's love and peace be with you all. stoney

gudazdead

Re: satan alway's does it backwards
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 02:52:54 PM »

Bravo!  That's a good little piece of knowledge you have there.
I think that you are right.  It is the opposite.

stoney

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 03:02:07 PM »

i have more and cant wait to share,but i type like a monkey. stoney

mari_et_pere

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 03:07:47 PM »

I'd watch out though. Satan is a deceiver correct? Haven't you ever thought, "Man, I am the bomb right now. Nothing can touch me. I'm better than so and so, or nobody will know if I do this because I'm so smart....." See what I'm saying. He actually isn't always going to belittle you. That's the end result of sin yes, but Satan will make you feel so puffed up you'll think you can beat Tyson. Until you try. Then the beat down happens.

Been there, done that.  ;D

Matt

stoney

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 03:15:15 PM »

your absolutly right. the kisses of the flaterer are decietful but the wounds of a friend are faithfull

mrsnacks

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 04:08:34 PM »

I'd watch out though. Satan is a deceiver correct? Haven't you ever thought, "Man, I am the bomb right now. Nothing can touch me. I'm better than so and so, or nobody will know if I do this because I'm so smart....." See what I'm saying. He actually isn't always going to belittle you. That's the end result of sin yes, but Satan will make you feel so puffed up you'll think you can beat Tyson. Until you try. Then the beat down happens.

Been there, done that.  ;D

Matt

-------------------------------------------

I look back and think how puffed up I was years ago. I was so proud of my knowledge. I studied under the great theologians of the day and studied daily.
And I thought what I knew was truth. Then in my seeking more truth all the while knowing that something just wasn't right. - I finally have realized now that 99 % of what I learned all these years were error.

Everything from the 30 second sinner's prayer will save you, hell, free will, origin of evil and satan, Adam and Eve being perfect, the immortality of the soul, the trinity, the present day clergy, tithing and etc. Was I blind or was this part of the process I had to go through ?

So I know now. It is not what I know it is who I know and if He knows me. God is the one who is the giver of wisdom and knowledge. It is not me. It is by His grace and His opening our eyes and ears that we are able to see and understand.

mari_et_pere

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 04:16:28 PM »

Well said Snacks! "I was blind but now I see."

By the way, I'm glad to see your still alive, Snacks. I was wondering where you've been.

Matt

mrsnacks

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 04:21:00 PM »

I have been in my body. A strange place to live nowadays.  ;D

mari_et_pere

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2007, 04:58:29 PM »

LOL! Well I'm glad one of us didn't scare you away from the forum.  :)

Matt

gmik

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 02:31:16 AM »

Everything from the 30 second sinner's prayer will save you, hell, free will, origin of evil and satan, Adam and Eve being perfect, the immortality of the soul, the trinity, the present day clergy, tithing and etc. Was I blind or was this part of the process I had to go through ?

Hey, thats a nice synopsis of the doctrines.  Do you think that there are any more "big"ones out there that we don't know yet???

mari_et_pere

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 01:24:10 PM »

I'm sure man's ability to invent doctrines is quite endless.  ;)

Matt

Kat

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 01:41:50 PM »

Hi Gena,

Hey, thats a nice synopsis of the doctrines.  Do you think that there are any more "big"ones out there that we don't know yet???

Maybe their teaching that the law was nailed to the cross.

Mat 5:17  "Do not think that I have come to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to destroy but to fulfill."

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 20 queries.