bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: New to fantastic forum  (Read 8730 times)

DuluthGA

New to fantastic forum
« on: June 14, 2007, 04:20:52 AM »

GRAND GREETINGS to you beautiful bunch of like-minded believers!  I’m so happy to greet you all and encourage you all!  It has been Given to me to be proof that there are well-read readers of Ray out there!

By electronic “happenstance” I came upon the Bible-Truths site a year and a half ago, and I’ve taken the time and a careful approach to Ray’s writings.  I’ve read them all, printed them all out, underlined and highlighted important parts [so it will be quicker to re-read them at a later date], checking the Scripture verses in many ways, especially the Hebrew and Greek.  It’s a quite a STACK OF STUFF if you print them all out!  It’s almost as tall as me when you pile them all up [would make for a good photo]!

So I’ve been studying them and am very like minded in many many ways.  I am happy to report that Ray’s work has so blown my mind a number of times, to where I ALMOST FELL ON THE FLOOR WITH ASTONISHMENT!  HA!!!  So many spiritual truths!!!  So many WONDERFUL REVEALATIONS!  I encourage you dear brothers and sisters, keeping reading more of this, God’s favored site.  This last Nashville Conference about Christ’s infirmities blew my ol’ gourd once again.  [Millions of thanks to you Ray and praise God for your insights Ray!]

My background is having been raised a non-devout Catholic but never felt Catholic, nor practiced, through adulthood.  I participated in an SDA church for two years in my thirties until I came out of that disappointedly as well.  So now at age 53, I’ve been quite unchurched and QUITE ‘RELIGIOUSLY’ ALONE most of my adult life, AND NOW I KNOW WHY! 

Further background:  15 years hotel accounting, from clerk to controller.  Then B.S. respiratory therapist in hospitals 10 years.  [so I ain’t stoo-pid]  Then I took care of my now late husband with Alzheimer’s for four years.

I very much desire to attend conferences but I am a bit stuck for now.  Perhaps I will be able to in the fall.  I now care for my elderly [90] father in my home with Alzheimer’s and have for five years.  Any other elder caregivers out there???

Many many thanks to those who transcribe conference proceedings, bible studies, etc.  They are more important to me than audio or visual right now.

May the fruits of His Spirit be yours!

With joy, Caregiver

« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 10:15:05 PM by DuluthGA »

Robert

Re: New to fantastic forum
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 08:11:09 AM »

And welcome to the forum!
That's a really interesting background you've come from, and it's so cool to see more and more people being drawn to the truth. There's at least two of us here in New Zealand.  ::)  I can relate a bit to how you study, although I haven't yet printed all Ray's stuff out. I find it interesting to try and prove it wrong! It just stands up so well. I'm sure we'll hear from you again.
Blessings, Robert.

iris

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 11:40:22 AM »

Hello DutulhGA,

I'm so happy that you decided to join the forum.
I too have printed out Ray's papers. I find it
easier to study when I have the printed page.
I look forward to hearing more from you.
Welcome to the forum!

Iris

mari_et_pere

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 01:42:16 PM »

Caregiver, welcome! So you're saying you've done some homework?  ;D

Matt

skydreamers

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 02:03:24 PM »

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 03:28:38 PM »

Welcome to the forum and a grand greeting to you as well.

Caregiving the sick is a very difficult but loving thing to do.  Your husband and father are blessed to have had you during their time of need.  I hope you will find additional strength and encouragement while fellowshipping here on the forum.

Rene'

dogcombat

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 04:30:24 PM »

Hi Caregiver,

Welcome to the forum.  I too was a caregiver. First for my dad, who passed away 10 years ago (cancer).  And my mom, who passed away 4 years ago (heart attack).  I wasn't the greatest caregiver by any means.  But I realize the Lord used it to show me how to be selfless.  Though that really didn't hit me until mom's passing. 

God be with you
Ches

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 04:53:08 PM »

Hello Caregiver

Welcome to the Forum and thank you for the gift in disclosure where you reveal that  :  It has been Given to me to be proof that there are well-read readers of Ray out there!

It is a joy to meet like minded brothers and sisters in His Spirit! and know there are perhaps a few others who are dedicated silently to absorbing, integrating and becoming one with the teachings and insights Ray gives freely! 8) ;D :D

Peace be with you

Arcturus :)

pylady

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 11:39:48 PM »

Welcome, Welcome, Caregiver!

Just how tall are you anyway???  Just kidding!  I can't imagine reading a stack of papers almost as tall as myself.  But, then I've never printed all of Ray's papers out.

Reading his articles for the first time (and 2nd, and 3rd) is mindblowing.  It just blows out all the dirt we've accumulated in our minds from all the false teachings, and replaces it with the pure fresh air of truth.  Does that make us airheads?  Now I know why people call me that  ;)

With Christian love,

Cindy

jER

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 02:19:00 AM »

Welcome in His Wonderful Name!

- jER

Kat

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2007, 11:57:48 AM »

Hi Caregiver,

I am glad that you have joined the forum, it is good to see another sister/brother come in. 
You have put a lot of time and effort into your study of BT, that is so important.  I hope you will continue to share with us and make comments, the different perspectives are helpful to understanding the truth.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

LittleBear

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 04:24:11 PM »

Hi Caregiver!

Nice to see you on the forum and welcome! My dad has Alzheimers, and he's living with my mother, so I'm driving a lot back and forth taking care of things. He's at the wandering stage, so it gets interesting.

God bless you,

Usula

gmik

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2007, 12:35:04 AM »

Hi caregiver!  Wow.  I have printed off a lot of stuff but not even close to completing anything.  I too like it in my hand, with pen and highlighter.  Welcome, glad that you did join us!

DizzyD

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2007, 02:10:21 AM »

gmik welcome to the forum. I believe you will find that there will be a lot to learn, share, fellowship, questions. I don't post that often because by the time I have time to formulate the questions that I have someone else has already asked it and on top of that someone has already answered it enough to either clear it up enogh to send me off to thinking in another level with more questions.

Again welcome home. 

Bud

Shmeggly

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2007, 03:28:32 PM »

Wow!  You are obviously a very caring person.  That seems to be getting more rare nowadays.  Thank you for sharing about your life.  And thank you for your warm welcome....

I worked for a few years as an LPN in hospitals and carehomes, including Alzheimer ward....that was incredibly hard, so I know a little bit about what you have had to deal with. (I could always go home at the end of a shift).  You are one of the rare people out there who I've seen who are very caring and giving of themselves...I hope to get to know you more as time goes by here. 

Take care....may God continue to give you his peace and compassion....James  (and welcome from a newbie!!!)

GODSown1

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 01:19:21 AM »

hey! Welcum caregiver,
                                   May the Blessings of the LORD be upon U, GOD is Allmighty!, Hi my name is Pera & im 1 of 2 here in dis GOD given forum frm New Zealand :).
                                   muchLOVE!! Pera

gmik

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 02:58:36 AM »

I have forgotten who the other NZ person is.  Who might that be????

GODSown1

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 09:14:55 PM »

lol! a Clue Gena :),
                           Hez posted on dis thread :D, much BlessnZ 2 u sister.
                            muchLOVE!! Pera

gmik

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 11:42:35 PM »

Yeaaaaa  Robert!

Well, that WAS an easy clue!!!   And NO I am not following you around!!! :D

Well, maybe.  How are we on at the same time half way round the world???? 8) Cool!

GODSown1

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2007, 02:33:38 AM »

yea True! d@!,
                      I had also been finkn da same fing, hw r we alwayz on well majority of da time, On @ da same time? lol!. Well it goes like dis, I get 2 work around 9am ish! :) I put my PC on, I read my E mails & The Word 4 2day, den I hav  Breakfast :) den I get on da Forum 4 da new replies first den da unread Posts & d@s about 9.45 - 10am Every mornings Xsept weekendz, az Im away frm work, rite away 5 daez is enuff lol! :), & We dnt allow internet @ home az we perfer 2 b around wen our children r onit, der r sum Real! kraziez owt der lol!, GODBLESS U Gena, its all GOOD!.
                      muchLOVE!! Pera

ps. But if we hav cars in Im really workn :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 queries.