bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arguing  (Read 5031 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Arguing
« on: June 14, 2007, 01:33:15 PM »

Dear Aaron: I will make just one COMMENT to your utterly absurd email..................

Dear Ray,
       I came across your website when i was looking up some tithing verses. Needless to say i began reading other questions and emails people wrote to you. I will say that i do not agree with you on many things, but there is no point in arguing with someone. Arguing will not get me closer in my relationship to God and it won't do the same for you. I see that you are trying to help others, but shouldn't you let God and the Holy Spirit do that? All you should do is supply people with scripture references and let the Holy Spirit do the work.

COMMENT:  Oh really? And it that "teaching?"  The Bible ITSELF supplies all the "Scripture references" (except those modern language bibles which change Scriptures, leave OUT Scriptures, and ADD TO Scriptures). Of what need is there of a "teacher" if all people need is their Bible and the Holy Spirit?  Has it ever occurred to you to BELIEVE those "Scripture references" you refer to?

"...but whosoever shall DO AND TEACH them [Christ's commandments] the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of the Heavens" (Matt. 5:19).

"Go ye therefore, and TEACH all nations...." (Matt. 28:19).

"And daily in the temple, and in every house, they CEASED NOT TO TEACH AND PREACH Jesus Christ" (Acts 5:42).

Did the apostles and teachers merely quote verses of Scripture to all these people?

Your self-righteous, holier-than-thou, know-it-all, arrogance and judgmental slander makes me sick.  You wouldn't know who "the enemy" is if you were sitting across the table from him having lunch.

God be with you,
Ray

Unfortunately if you or I try to do God's work without him truly in us, we are doing the enemies work for him. If you are truly saved, and only God and you know that, you will feel the Holy Spirit working in your life leading you to the truth. As people, all people, we tend to let pride get in the way and showing people how smart we are. I am not trying to bash you, but simply find out why you feel the need to argue over doctrine and theology. In the end God will have His way with those who are working for the enemy. I am a college graduate and i do know a good amount of the Bible and i do have a heart for reaching the lost, but remember to keep God first and not yourself.

On a side note, maybe you be attending law school since you argue so well. It sure would beat breaking your back doing roofing...

Aaron
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 02:14:42 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.