bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Destruction  (Read 5405 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Destruction
« on: June 14, 2007, 07:40:19 PM »

This really looks like destruction of the soul to me. Verses18-19   “By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made fire come out from you and it consumed you, and I (God right?) reduced you to ashes and all the nations are appalled at you….horrible END…you will BE NO MORE.” ….We know that God said “Let there BE light” and there WAS light. Gen 1:3. Ezek.28:19 “….You shall BE no more.” And we know the wages of sin is death, the soul that sins shall die…etc. If you get time, what do you think? You know more than anyone I’ve ever met on scripture. Whenever I went back to test anything you said I (sometimes painfully, shameful but true) found you correct, every time. I’ve studied the Bible my whole life. Compared to you I feel useless. So if you get time bro could you let me have it? Either way it goes, I’m ready. That is if and when you have time. If you cant I understand. Keep it up Ray I Must be ALL HIS!! Thanks for delivering HIS WORD.     Riley   

Dear Riley: It has nothting to do with "never ever coming back into existence ever again!".....   

(YLT) All knowing thee among the peoples Have been astonished at thee, Wastes thou hast been, and thou art not--to the age.'

(Rotherham) All that had known thee among the peoples were astounded over thee,— A terror, hast thou become, And tart not I Unto times age-abiding.

(CLV) All knowing you among the peoples Have been astonished at you, Wastes you have been, and you are not--to the eon.'"

Death, "destruction, perishing, and being LOST" have nothing to do with men's final destiny. "Destroy, Perish, and Lost" are all translated in the Greek New Testament from the same one Greek word "apollumi."  And Jesus plained declared that: "For the Son olf Man is come top SAVE that which is LOST [Gk: 'apollumi'=='destroyed, perished lost']"  (Matt. 18:11).

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.