bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4464 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: April 14, 2006, 09:04:19 PM »

Hi Ray,

I want to thank you for the clarification on God’s word! I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour 11 years ago when I was 40. Being raised Catholic, I learned what I was taught, but never knew the truth! I just read your rendition of Tithing, and this is something that I have always agreed with! I could not understand how so many people and Pastors and elders did not recognize the TRUE teaching on it,(“All We Like Sheep Have Gone Astrayâ€?!)  my Pastor (among the few) also teaches the truth about Tithing.

I am presently a Chaplain in a local chapter of the Christian Motorcyclists Association (Victory Riders), my Wife and I  and 5 other couples also do a local Nursing home service every Sunday.

My prayer for you brother is as Paul wrote in the book of Hebrews: “May the God of peace who brought again from the dead Our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you which is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever amen�!

GMAH
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.