bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bible School  (Read 4531 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Bible School
« on: June 15, 2007, 04:11:35 PM »

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4643.0/topicseen.html

This e-mail shows perfectly and precisely what I was and was not taught at Bible School!

I thought I'd post a copy of this e-mail to my ex-Pastors :D ;D :) but then I reconsidered. They would only get as far as reading the first sentence of edification through Ray and the gnashing of teeth would begin!

I can not see them giving up their hallowed Church teachings and reverse over everything they have taught, by repenting, changing direction, and feeling remorse for what they have taught and believed or just simply preferred to ignore!

You have to want to ignore what Ray teaches because the pain of chastisement for false teaching is just too painful to volunteer for! Some truly are called and others are chosen. We certainly do not do the choosing. Christ does!

I can see now how wrong the teachings are that are held sacred by Christiandom. I can see why Christiandom will not want to "see". Great is the error into which Mystery Babylon has fallen.

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

dogcombat

Re: Bible School
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 04:45:30 PM »

Oh Gaawd,

That guy was pretty much beyond dreamland.  I hope he doesn't reply back to Ray because he (Rick is his name) is in need of help we can't give.  But we can pray for him to know God's truths, if it be in God's will.

Ches

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 05:07:18 PM »

Hello Ches

We can rest assured that it is in God's will that he and all the Pastors who are preaching teaching and believing heresy and following blasphemy, that they all will know the truth one day.

As for Rick, up until he wrote that e-mail to Ray we can see that Rick did not have a clue that there is sound doctrine available even after he read Rays material.

It shows you can look at a thing and not see it or you can hear a thing and not percieve it!
That is the Plan of God that will be done just as surely as His Will WILL be done also.  8)

I believe some reject the truth and others just can not grasp it. I know I was chastised nearly out of my skin after reading some of Rays teachings and I wasn't even a Pastor! and not even a good follower.... ;)

Peace be to you

dogcombat

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 09:36:02 PM »

You're right Artucus,

I was trying to find a bad pun to use in my previous reply.  ::) But Rick should ask the Lord for guidance and read Ray's papers.  Only the Lord will remove the veil in God's appointed time.

Ches

Robert

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 11:30:11 PM »

I'm amased with Ray's patience with the guy. It must be like explaining philosophy to a grasshopper.

gmik

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 01:49:43 AM »

I think Rick only used 2 scripture!!

Ray usually uses at least 2 per sentence! :D

But the blind can't help being blind.  I believed that nonsense just a couple of years ago!!

You are right Robert.  He was very patient and attempted to help Rick "see" the error, and to repent.  We can pray for Rick in Florida, but it will be God who opens his eyes or lets him stay blind.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 05:50:29 AM »

Hello Robert :D ;D...I liked the grasshopper ;D :D...I really should ask Diana/Skydreamers if I could borrow her funny laughing smiley!

G. I can almost hear Ray saying they like to be blind just like he says, they like to sin '(of course not in the context of what we are saying here but in Ray's teachings this concept is brought forward) and until they do not like being blind and sinning anymore they will be experiencing the consequences!

I am just amazed how right I thought I was when I was a Cell Leader. I had NO CLUE that I was pridefully teaching heresy! Ouch!!!! in God's Name too.......whimper whimper whimper....

It does hurt to see the light from such blind eyes and only His Spirit can ease the pain through repentance.....but GETTING there.....no one wants to get there....Non search God but His Spirit searches us. 1 Cor 2 : 9,10 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for them that love Him.   Yet to us God has unveiled and revealed them by and through His Spirit, for the Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God, the divine counsels and the things hidden and beyond man's scrutiny.

Peace be to you

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.