bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why so few...  (Read 4634 times)

Sorin

Why so few...
« on: April 14, 2006, 11:32:04 PM »

...emails posted lately?

gmik

why so few
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 11:55:22 PM »

Sorin, I thought the same thing.  Maybe holiday travel.  Anyway, I have taken the lull to read on Mike's site.

Sorin

Re: why so few
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 12:08:19 AM »

Quote from: Isabell
Quote from: gmik
Maybe holiday travel.

Holiday travel?  Easter is pagan!!!

Indeed.

orion77

Why so few...
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 12:10:54 AM »

If Hagee said that, it's too bad most people don't take the time out of the life God gave us to study His word.  Living out this life as if it is our own, then go to some building on Sundays, then to pay Him 10% does not cut it.  God can not be bribed.

Malachi, chapter 3 speaks volumes:

Mal 3:1
Behold Me sending My messenger, and he surfaces the way before Me. And suddenly, the Lord Whom you are seeking is coming to his temple, and the Messenger of the covenant, in Whom you are delighting. Behold! He comes! says Yahweh of hosts.

Mal 3:2
Yet who will endure the day of His coming? And who will stand when He appears? For He is coming like a refiner's fire, and as launderers'  soap.

Mal 3:3
And he shall sit as a refiner and cleanser of silver and gold. And he shall cleanse the sons of Levi, and cupel them as gold and as silver. And they shall come to be for Yahweh, bringing close the approach present in righteousness.

Mal 3:4
Then the approach present of Judah and Jerusalem is congenial to Yahweh, as in the days of the eon, and as in former years.

Mal 3:5
Then I will come near to you for judgment, and become a hastening witness against the enchanters and against the adulterers, and against those who are swearing in My name to falsehood, and against those extorting the hire of the hireling, and those tyrannizing over the widow and taunting the orphan, and turning aside the sojourner, and do not fear Me, says Yahweh of hosts.

Mal 3:6
For I, Yahweh your Elohim, do not alter; and you, sons of Jacob, are not finished.

Mal 3:7
From the days of your forefathers, you withdrew from My statutes and do not keep them. Return to Me, and I will return to you, says Yahweh of hosts. Yet you say, In what way shall we return?

Mal 3:8
Will a human defraud Elohim? For you are defrauding Me. Yet you say, In what way do we defraud You? In the tithe and the heave offering!

Mal 3:9
With a curse you curse Me, and Me you are defrauding--the nation, all of it.

Mal 3:10
Then bring the entire tithe to the treasure house, and viands will come to be in My house. And test Me, I pray, in this, says Yahweh of hosts, if I will not open for you crevices in the heavens and I empty for you a blessing till there is insufficient storage.

Mal 3:11
And I will rebuke for you the devourer, and he shall not ruin the fruit of the ground for you, nor shall it bereave for you the vine in the field, says Yahweh of hosts.

Mal 3:12
And all nations shall pronounce you happy, for you shall become a land of delight, says Yahweh of hosts.

Mal 3:13
Your words are steadfast against Me, says Yahweh. Yet you say, What do we speak against You?

Mal 3:14
You say, It is futility to serve Elohim. And what gain is it that we keep His charge, and that we go somberly in view of Yahweh of hosts?

Mal 3:15
And now we are pronouncing the arrogant happy. Moreover, the doers of wickedness are built up. Moreover, they test Elohim, and are escaping.

Mal 3:16
Then those that fear Yahweh speak, each to his associate. And Yahweh is attending, and He is hearing. And a memorial scroll is written before Him, of the fearers of Yahweh, and of those reckoning His name.

Mal 3:17
And they become Mine, says Yahweh of hosts, for the day which I am making, a special possession, and I will spare them just as a man is sparing his son who is serving him.

Mal 3:18
And you shall return and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between a servant of Elohim and him who does not serve Him.

Reading, studying, and seeking for the truth definetly has its rewards.  To not be deceived or go along with the flow.  It develops true love and strength that can only come through much suffering in this wicked world.  Our Father is very wise and loving to hide His truths for those who search it out.

God bless,

Gary

gmik

why so few
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 12:36:33 AM »

Duh....sooorrrrrrryyyyyyy.   As a Teacher we have Spring Break which was last week and I just got back from Florida.  It is not connected to the festival of Ishtar, but when you get a week off you travel if you can, no matter what it is connected to.  Besides, in England they call a vacation a holiday. Today is called Good Friday by the rest of the world and many people get it off, so I was just saying maybe family time or family travel had started already.  Lighten up people.  I think I will go back to Mike's site.

Sorin

Why so few...
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 12:44:15 AM »

Gena,

I meant no offense by that. I was just saying.

Take care,
Sorin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.