bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4294 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: June 17, 2007, 10:59:41 PM »

Thank you for your comments and kind words, Jenifer.
God be with you,
Ray

Dear Ray,

I have been reading from your site for a while and this week I have almost finished reading through your Hell series.  I just stopped reading during one where you said that some people hate you for teaching the truth.   I just wanted to say that I am one who does not hate you, but is so very thankful to you for exposing the lies and deception of the church.  This is life changing for me!  Please don’t stop your writing your articles.  When I read all the solid proofs you have given and all the back ground, it has the ring of truth to it, and that is what I have been desiring and searching for more than anything else in this difficult world, is the truth!  I hope I can say I am a lover of knowledge and truth, because that is how I feel, it has been my relentless pursuit.  I thank God he has led me to your site (that was how I was doing a lot of my sear ching - on the internet); because I grew up in the Church and often felt something wasn’t right, if I had more mercy than God, something was wrong, but for so long I thought it was just me who was wrong, now coming to see that it is the whole church is mind blowing!!!!  I am just so thankful to God for these revelations.  I can’t wait to read more from your site, and that’s what I’m going to do, just took a break to say thanks, and you’re not hated by all!

Bless you!   

Jennifer
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.