bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arcturus  (Read 6376 times)

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Arcturus
« on: June 18, 2007, 09:06:54 AM »

Did you have a good Birthday?

I meant to post something, got side tracked, and forgot all about it. I apologise.
Happy belated Birthday.

mari_et_pere

Re: Arcturus
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 01:42:54 PM »

Yes, happy belated b-day Arcturus! Hope ya had a good one. Get anything good?  ;D

Matt

gmik

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 03:00:44 PM »

Yes, I hope yu had a great birthday even tho you jumped to a new decade ;).  Let us know how you celebrated.  And then jump on the Who Am I childboard and post some pics!!!
(that goes for all of you guys & gals out there)

Robin

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 03:27:57 PM »

Happy Birthday Arcturus

I got confused with the time zones. It still said upcoming birthday so I thought it was today in your time zone.

iris

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 04:03:54 PM »

Arcturus,

I hope you had a really good day
with many more to come.

Iris

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 05:34:33 PM »

Hello everyone! ;D

A huge hug to all of you! ;D :D Your words are very precious to me thank you! ;D

What did I do....well...I enjoyed a MIRACLE day. TRULY! What Jesus did is more important than what I did. I received and HE is the GREATER because HE gave me a miracle!

Last year He gave me Bible Truths! So this is my anniversary of being in the presence of sound doctrine a whole year!....23 days in total if you look on my profile!...which I find extraordinary! :D

Some of you might know that I lost my career not too long ago. Since then and in the space of two months I have entered into a thriving business of my own. I really am on the HOP! I have the energy too which is a MIRACLE! I have the JOY in what I am doing and that too is from the Lord!

You asked what did I do....well this is what happened.  :D 8)

A few weeks ago a person came to ask me to employ him. My business was simply too small I thought. Well after a week I regretted turning the person away. I realised that my decision was carnal and not made in faith or in council of my husband. A few days later my husband said I should employ a person who had come to him for a job. It turned out to be the same person. I hired him. He turned out to be a five star Hotel Chef! Well what in the world would my little Deli be doing with a five star Chef who drives a better car than I who came from nineteen years of loyal service to one of the best known Hotels in SA? Well the Lord knows.  8) He accepted the job on the day of my Birthday he prepared for my family and I are really more than five star lunch that we celebrated in my shop! I kept the shop open and the people coming in to buy the Biltong I produce for the shop were so complimentary and wanted to have lunch too!...They want me to start a Restaurant which I am now preparing to do as well!  It is amazing! Only the Lord could swing that one.  ;D

We could not go to a five star Restaurant because the cost is so unreasonable....but for my Birthday the first family meal that also was on Fathers Day here in SA, we celebrated with a meal fit for Kings and Queens! WO~W!....prepared EXCLUSIVELY for us by a FIVE STAR Sheff, plus I have a new business now that I am preparing to expand into a Restaurant! The Chef is bringing another Chef into the business who has worked with him for nine years and so ....what did I do...I held my breath as my heart races in joy watching what my Lord has prepared for me to experience.... I know I do not deserve it either!

A few days ago a customer asked while paying for his Biltong if I was born again. I had flipped on a praise and worship song :D I said no. He could not understand! His face showed compet confusion and disbelief! Well YOU know what WE know here at BT's  8) So I said I had not died yet but when I am resurrected I sure hope to find myself born again into HIS Kingdom! ;D You know I am selling meat which is what Biltong is...a prepared dired beef speciality to SA....and I could see what I had said was also a huge chunk of meat to chew on too! I love it!

You are all in my heart!

peace be to you

Arcturus :)

rk12201960

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 05:49:30 PM »

Hi Arcturus,

Many blessings to you and yours.  ;D
I see God has smiled upon you because even I can see here on the forum how you fight for truth of Gods true light, how could a loving God not bless such a person?!

God bless you my dear sister and,all my true brothers and sisters in Christ.
Randy
 ;D  8)  ;D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 05:56:40 PM »

That is so kind Randy thank you! He prepares the vessel...I assure you the vessel does not prepare itself!....I am joying in what the Lord is doing with me though and for me too! It is awesome and I so value and count my blessings.

You know there was a time I experienced depression. I am almost CERTAIN this mental condition was also due to the teachings of Babylon that were expected of me to follow and mirror thoughout my childhood and into my early adulthood where finally I meantally gave way emotionally desiring to not have anything to do with the world! It was called depression! :D ;) 

I know what it is like to have NO ENERGY! NON...ZILCH!!! NOTHING....I can compare the energy I have now! It is no where like the energy I thought I had. It far surpasses it! I am getting younger Randy....YOUNGER! :D ;D...

Peace to you and thank you for all your encouragements and caring.... :D

gmik

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 03:01:18 AM »

A THE happiness & joy are just jumping off the page.

How exciting for you!!!  In the restaurant business!!!  I remember your posts of old!  Surely God is good to us!  Thank you for sharing a 'slice' of your life-it made me feel so happy for you and happy for me that God is so great!!!

What a birthday to remember!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 03:10:37 AM »

Thank you G!  ;D

Yes you are right there with the twins seeing too what the Lord can and has done.

As we all know birth/EARTH DAYS are usually caught up into the traditions of man yet they to are in our Lords hands for it is He who gives life, He who numbers our days and He it is He who blesses us with joy. It is not about us but HIM who loves us. We do not celebrate our SELVES reaching any point in time because I can assure you it is a MIRICAL that I am still alive and going strong....well that is just awesome and all from HIM and because of HIM! :D ;D He is my everything!....Whats half a century to the King of time and King of Kings....yet He saw fit to bring me this far!....I am grateful for that and that I can share it with you all.

Thank you for caring :)

OK...now back to work!.....the business of the things of the Spirit and not of the flesh! ;D

Peace be to you

Arc. :)

skydreamers

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 09:24:54 PM »

Better late than never!!  Happy Belated Birthday to ya sista!

Kat

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 10:11:02 PM »

Heck I've been missing the party  :-\

Well it's the big 5-0 for you, that's great, but I've got you bet  ;)
It has been a blessing to have you as my sister this pass year, I am glad to know it will always be so  :D
Well I hope your bussiness continues to be a total success.  It looks like the big changes God took you through was well worth it  :) 

Love to you,
Kat

DuluthGA

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 01:02:37 AM »

Happy Anniversary of your birth Arcturus!   :)

Caregiver

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2007, 11:33:13 AM »

BELATED FROM ME TOO    SORRY.

God Bless You Arcturus xx
Walk in the Spirit

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2007, 03:11:45 PM »

Diana....I LOVE the FROG! I can just picture him in some of my posts! He would have said a thousand words! I enjoyed the total composition as I also love butterfly's so THANK YOU!

Kat thank you for your good wishes. You can be ahead of me any day and yes I sure have been witness to changes! It's also a year since I first came to BT. So I am still in my infancy!
...I hope :D

Janice thank you for your good wishes.

Sandie I loved the keeping the candles fewer! ;D :D and the bright happy greeting you sent to me! Thank you so much!

skydreamers

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 12:20:59 PM »

Arcturus,

I know you are reading this....

GET SOME PICTURES UP GIRL!!!

nudge, nudge,  ;)  ;)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 01:32:04 PM »

Happy Belated Birthday Arc!!!  (I've been in my own world latey...not a pretty place at times ;) I'm glad it was a good one.

Congrats also on your new business.  We had prayed His will for your future awhile back.  Wow, HE really got the ball rolling didn't he?  Sounds like a great business to be in ...plus,a side benefit... you can get onto the BT site and forum throughout the day when you want.  Nice deal. 

(Terry keeps telling me that since he thinks that I put together beautiful party trays then  I should go into the catering business.)  the time isn't right currently though.

Do you like what your'e doing?  I have never heard of that kind of meat here in the US.  It sounds equivilent to our beef jerkey snacks (long and slender sausage types or chewie type).

May HE Bless you for being so humble Arc!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 03:17:29 PM »

Wow Diana - That was really good! :D Best so far!....As for my pics ....well I am not at all technically minded. I will need to pin my husband down and ask him to spare some time to help out. It may take a while though!...

Susan thank you for the good wishes and prayers. Yes...I have witnessed how swift our Lord is able to get my life to change! He can be quite radical!  :D You ask whether I enjoy what I am doing....Yes I am grateful that The Lord has given me joy in what I am doing!

Ecc 5 : 19 Also, every man to whom God has given riches and possessions, and THE power TO ENJOY THEM and TO ACCEPT his appointed lot and TO REJOICE IN HIS TOIL - THIS IS THE GIFT OF GOD. 

Peace be to you

« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 03:20:45 PM by Arcturus »

gmik

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 07:25:41 PM »

Wow, Diana.  That is so cool!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.