bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD AT LONG LAST!!!  (Read 3692 times)

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
SOLD AT LONG LAST!!!
« on: June 18, 2007, 06:58:22 PM »

Hi brothers and sisters,

Well, i really just want you to all praise God and thank Him with me, for at long last selling my house. (He has been teaching me patience!)

It has taken two and a  half years, during that time the sales have fell through 3 times, everyone kept saying they couldn't understand why it hadn't sold. I need to say we are selling the house to  move back to Scotland,  my husbands home land (Gods land  many call it hehe). Anyway, our daughters moved up there 2 yrs ago thinking we would be right behind..........but He had other plans for us! If we had sold then and moved, we would never have left church (we were actually going up to set up a calvary church!!)  ..we would never have been led to Rays site and our girls would probably..most probably not be as independant as they are now!  But now He must feel the time is right for us and we exchanged contracts today and move on Friday. Please pray that we can see what He wants us to do next..

God Bless Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

gmik

Re: SOLD AT LONG LAST!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 03:09:26 AM »

How wonderful!!  That is so great.  I remember you mentioned you wanted to open a B&B up there!  If so, I wanna come!  I loved Scotland when I was there. I am glad the Lord doesn't give us what we want when we want it! Look at the blessings by waiting.  Wow, that is good to learn.

Boy, God has been visiting the brethren.  These are such great witnesses to His love.  We can learn to trust Him for our needs when we read these testimonies.

PS-  we had a house not sell for 2 years and I got mad and blamed God!!  Well, the faith message told me I could claim it & have it!  Gosh, I am glad I don't think like that anymore.  Patience & trust is Gods way, not blab it & grab it :D

skydreamers

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 03:38:42 AM »

Wow, 2 1/2 years!  We have friends that just sold their house and they were really stressed, and that only took 2 months!  I'll bet you're glad it's finally done.  Congrats.

As with almost everything in our lives, it's hard to see why God operates the way He does when we are in the midst of the experience...it seems it's only after a time that we can look back and see the benefits of why things went the way they did.

How great to be moving closer to your children.  I will pray that your move goes well...you know what they say, moving is one of the most stressful events of a person's life!  All that packing...ugh :P   ;D

My prayers are with you that God will illuminate the next step in your path...

Peace and God be with you,
Diana

Kat

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 12:54:39 PM »

Hi Sandie,

That's great it finally sold  :)
Hope your move goes smoothly.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 03:24:29 PM »

Thanks everyone,
I actually move tomorrow but husband is staying down here a while, untill i find us somewhere to live. Should be fun.

God Bless

Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

gmik

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 05:26:55 PM »

How has it been going??  Have you found a place yet.  Let us know, let us know!!!! :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.