bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scared  (Read 4946 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Scared
« on: June 19, 2007, 08:49:17 AM »

Hello Ray, My name is Nia

I just recently started reading your website. It's crazy that I spend hours upon hours reading when I really dont like reading much. Its interesting however because its back by scripture. To be honest Ray, after reading some of the things on your site, I'm almost scared to go to bed. It sounds crazy that I'm 23 but all I can think of is how angry The Lord is with this nation and how he is going to punish this nation. I do not have children and not married although I would love to be married one day but am scared to have children. Since the bible is saying what's going to happen, I definitely don't want to bring children in this mess. My boyfriend and I are talking about marriage but he wants children. How can anyone want to bring their children in a perverse world we live in? Besides that, I've been having these crazy dream-like nightmares of how all these buildings tall and small are collapsing and blowing up like someone is bombing the m. In these dreams people are being killed left and right without mercy. Fire and huge rocks that look like flying rocks on fire are being thrown from the sky and people are running for shelter but cant find any. If these are messages from God, I don't know but they are scaring the crap outta me. I'm already struggling with some personal things as far as keeping myself from lusting after my boyfriend and trying to watch what I say and think. I know I'm not a robot but I'm not trying to get hit by one of those huge rock fire balls or collapsing huge buildings here in the States I keep dreaming about. I've been having almost the exact same dreams since I was 15. So it has been 8 years. Can you enlighten me a little? I appreciate it very much and you have a blessed day. By the way, You have me cracking up by some of the words you use to describe misleading people.

Dear Nia:  There have been far worse times in history to have lived than in this age. God is our protection. You should have no fears regarding fiery rocks from the heavens and the like. Listen, you need to read and believe the 8th chapter of Romans. It starts off:  "There is therefore NOW [in this age of God's grace] NO CONDEMNATION to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit" (Verse 1) It concludes with: "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword [or huge rock fire balls or collapsing buildings]?  As it is written, For Thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor heigh t, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Verses 35-39).

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.