bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Robots  (Read 5331 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Robots
« on: June 19, 2007, 08:53:35 AM »

God is enlarging His family into BILLIONS of sons and daughters.  This life is part of the training ground to be the very SONS OF GOD.

This is a quote from one of your answers to someone as to why they are here.

I found many things challenging and eye opening on your site. I have always thought that God had a bigger plan of saving more people than Christian teach.

When I watched the video Incredible – we got to see just how many billion of stars there are. I immediately thought of the scripture were God promised Abraham that his seed would be as many as the stars.

Your concept that all will be saved is like almost too good to be true – but I must say it looks scripturally right.

I am still battling on the fact that we do not really have a choice as to what we are going to do in this whole plan of God’s. Are we then just robots?

With the love of Christ,

Michael

Dear Michael:  Regarding you last statement, Michael, you are not understanding properly. OF COURSE we have a "choice." We, in fact, have made MILLIONS of our OWN choices. Every choice you make is YOUR CHOICE.  Whose do think it is?  When you decide to have apple pie for desert, who makes that choice?  If you change your mind and decide that you will rather have cherry pie, who changed your mind and made the new choice? Did that choice come out of SOME ONE ELSE'S mind and mouth?  Did something FORCE YOU AGAINST YOUR WILL to choose apple pie when you really really wanted blueberry pie? Well?  No, of course not. You CHOSE which desert YOU preferred, did you not? Yes, of course you did. Can a "robot" choose which kind of pie it wants? No, of course not, and even if it did, it wouldn't have been based on a thousand and one emotions, circumstances, appearances, price, past memories of which pie taste the best, etc. etc., etc., etc., etc., would it?  We make all our own choices and we make them from our heart. We always choose that which WE prefer to choose. God does not FORCE US AGAINST OUR WILL to choose something we do not want to choose, and that is true for choices we really don't want to make in the first place, but circumstances dictate that we must or should.       

Now it is true that the final choice we made is the ONLY choice that we could have made, but so what?  It is, after all, THE ONE WE WANTED TO MAKE.  Can you now understand it?

Do you still think you are a robot?  I hope not. It takes a lot of thought and meditation to wrap your mind around this powerful spiritual truth.

God be with you,

Ray
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 09:12:33 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.