bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Contradiction question. Yeah, another question.  (Read 3935 times)

gudazdead

Contradiction question. Yeah, another question.
« on: June 19, 2007, 03:05:50 PM »

Well, I believe ray mentioned somewhere that the bible doesn't contain any contradictions.
My question is one of the wrath of god.   And I ask these questions to learn, not to offend or anything of that nature.

wrath is a sin, right?  the bible talks about the wrath of god.  god is wrathful.
So, ya know what i mean.  Could anybody explain the wrath of god?  Not a sin when god is wrathful, but it is when man is?  I know that there must be an explanation.  I just can't find it. 
How is it ok for god to be wrathful, when wrath is a sin.

mari_et_pere

Re: Contradiction question. Yeah, another question.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 03:21:16 PM »

Do you know what wrath is? Look it up and you'll find it's basically deep anger or sorrow.

Ecc 3:1  To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Ecc 3:2  A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
Ecc 3:3  A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
Ecc 3:4  A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
Ecc 3:5  A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
Ecc 3:6  A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
Ecc 3:7  A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
Ecc 3:8  A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

We're justified in anger and sorrow bro. If so, then how much more is God?

Matt
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.