bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Languages  (Read 5077 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Languages
« on: June 19, 2007, 07:24:35 PM »

I love reading your site, I thank God for you and it. What would you suggest as a good way to learn the correct Hebrew and Greek and Aramaic languages, since all we seem to have easy hold of here in the USA is the KJV and various interpetations which are all misleading in some way or another it seems ? They all seem to have their hidden agendas ?

Do you have any info on www.lifestream.org by Wayne Jacobsen ?

Do you have any info or comments on The Nazarenes of Mt. Caramel, an esoteric spiritual order ?

Thanks again Ray, Blessings to you and yours.

Dear Robert:  Learning a language is a major undertaking. Learning three languages especially when the areas you are interested in are DEAD languages no longer spoken. You could spend a lifetime trying to study these languages, and that still would not give you an understanding of the Scriptures. Understanding the Scriptures has little to do with being an expert on foreign, ancient, dead languages.  How has understanding languages helped me to write my "Lake of Fire" series?

I struggle with my own native language of English.  Why didn't someone who is an expert in languages write the series a thousand or two thousand years ago?

I am sorry, but I am not familiar with the Christian organizations you reference.

God be with you,
        Ray
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 07:58:52 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.