bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm concerned about you  (Read 5250 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
I'm concerned about you
« on: June 19, 2007, 07:30:46 PM »

I have not read too much in what you believe. But I will say that I am concerned about you. You just have to believe on what you can't see. Believe that God did not give all the answers. God created us correct? Why would God want to let people know "hidden" knowledge. By hidden I mean knowledge like Hell is fake. Why would God hide that from us? Sir, I know you know this...but you are not God. Nor am I. So you can not prove that Hell is fake. Because I am pretty sure that God would not put lies in His book. Sir, God does not want us to know every single thing. That is why He is God and we are human. Just believe that everything does not need an answer, because God knows all. I guess its kinda hard to say what I want to. So some of this might not make sence.
        Hope to hear from you...
        Voice from the younger generation.

Dear Paula:
        It's not that I can't understand what you are saying, it's just that your major points are not true. We are to search out the hidden things of God:

Pro 25:2--"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to SEARCH OUT [the hidden] a matter."

Psa 51:6--"Behold, thou desires truth in the inward parts: and IN THE HIDDEN PART YOU SHALL MAKE ME KNOW wisdom."

Isa 45:3 "And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and HIDDEN riches of secret places, THAT YOU MAY KNOW know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel."

1Co 2:7 "But WE SPEAK [therefore we KNOW] the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the HIDDEN wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory."

Etc.

You ask why would God put LIES in His book?  God didn't, but men have attempted to do so. Not all Bibles use the word "hell."  There is no word in either the Hebrew or Greek manuscripts from which modern language bibles are translated, which can be properly translated "hell," and for this reason many bibles are now beginning to translate those words properly. "Sheol" is not hell; "hades" is not hell;  "tartarus" is not hell; "gehenna" is not hell. These words need to be translated properly. You could (if you have any interest at all) read the papers on these subjects.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.