bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interesting video about Homosexuality and the bible, its real short!  (Read 13361 times)

jER

Re: Interesting video about Homosexuality and the bible, its real short!
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 03:21:15 AM »

Liberal or Conservative, both are on the same side of the coin (Caesar's)

"Render to God, what is His" - jER

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 03:32:33 AM »

Hi Alex,

I follow your line of reasoning, and I do agree with what you have said.  It is a hard concept to grasp, that God is sovereign over all things.
God does create us too weak to resist all kinds of evil acts, but they have all done these things voluntarily, because it is a desire of their heart, not God's.

Jer 17:9  The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Yup, exactly =]

God created man weak and because he has declared the end before the beginning, He is fully in controle. Man sins voluantarly because of his weak heart, subject to that vanity that God put him in and God bieng the only reason he[man] can do any good because he[man] was created so weak. God sends the devil to tempt us into sinning, and to destroy the flesh! Again God being behind and fully in controle of all things because He was the one who created the waster to destroy, to tempt, and devour us, and not man!

God is in controle =] He knows what Hes doing =D

I think thats an accurate sum of it, right? If i'm wrong please correct me cuz this is how i see it!

Love and peace in Christ to you!

Alex

Robert

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 06:04:08 AM »

I’ll throw in my two-cents worth here. Does the world care about what sin is? How is it we want to put the world under God’s law when they don’t believe in God? If we could put them under God’s law, should we tell them the record so far about living under God’s law?
Christ’s law is for Christians. The world is already judged. If a homosexual became a Christian, then it would be reasonable to say they should be celibate. If a Christian meddles with homosexuality, they must repent or be handed (back) to Satan. Who do you hand a homosexual in the world over to? Satan is already the god of this world.
I once belonged to an electorate where we had the world’s first trans-gender politician. He became a ‘she’ in office. Now my point is this; he retained his position by majority democratic vote, so the electorate got what they voted for.
If you had a theocracy rather than a democracy, what would happen to a woman caught in adultery, in the very act? Would she be condemned by law or receive grace? (Who wants to give me that ‘two witnesses’ reply?)

Chris R

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 08:51:12 AM »

Ok folks, thats enough on this topic, let move on.

Chris R
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.