bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm 19!  (Read 9087 times)

lilitalienboi16

I'm 19!
« on: June 21, 2007, 12:19:30 AM »

Hey, i turned 19 on the 31st of may, but i never posted it here, lifes been a real drag and spiritualy i've been wandering a desert, really struggling with the flesh. Just waiting on the Lord, the only thing i can really do. Trying to grow in wisdom and understanding as i wait for the keys to get out of this jail.

Darn that beast,darn the flesh, darn the carnal mind i tell you!! *grins*

Ah wellz, someone with a bright light is on His way with them keys, i hear He's pretty tough! Yea i think ill put my money on that guy ;)

So yea its the 20th of june, i know this is late, my apoligies, but yea i made it, dang i feel really old lol.. specialy when i hang out with my younger brother and his friends. I'm an old fart now :(!

I feel like i'm not learning fast enough about the Kingdom and all God's mysteries as compared to how fast i'm getting old! yarrrrrrrrr

Well peace brothers and sisters and plenty of love to you all in Christ,

Alex

Sorin

Re: I'm 19!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 12:49:05 AM »

Well, congratulations! I'm 26, so I'm an even older fart!   ;)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 01:15:12 AM »

Well, congratulations! I'm 26, so I'm an even older fart!   ;)

okay, first one to 100 wins! :P

GODSown1

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 02:11:44 AM »

Hey!,
      Welcum! Alex, & congr@s 4 ur birfdae nw long gone lol! :D, BLESSNz 2 U, um! wots d@ Word again?? um! "Patience" :D GODBLESS! & jus remember GOD is in Control!.
      muchLOVE!! Pera

Kat

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 02:31:51 AM »

Hi Alex,

One of my daughter's is 19  8)
I think you are a nice person and I like reading your posts. 
God has seen fit to start opening your eyes to this truth at a pretty early time in your life, what a great privilege. You seem to be heading in the right direction with it, trusting God, just do the best you can, that's all anybody can do.  We have to take the bad with the good to learn all we need to know about life, it's an experience of good and evil. 
I hope you will stick around, I like to read your thoughts on things  :)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Beloved

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 02:53:34 AM »

Happy Birthday Alex ... Oh so young.....

Think about it .....your in the company of the likes of  Timothy and Jeremiah. Do not get discouraged. Keep drawing near to God and he will draw nearer to you.   

beloved

gmik

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 02:58:21 AM »

Hey little alien boy happy belated b'day!!

Gosh, 19, and to know what you know??  Be happy.  Live life.  Don't worry about deeeeeeep things.  Get an education, have goals, and help others. Stay in Word and w/ us ;)

My 2cents :D

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 03:33:40 AM »

Hey!,
      Welcum! Alex, & congr@s 4 ur birfdae nw long gone lol! :D, BLESSNz 2 U, um! wots d@ Word again?? um! "Patience" :D GODBLESS! & jus remember GOD is in Control!.
      muchLOVE!! Pera

Haha 1337 5p43k? and how old would you be? sounding like me when i play ma gamez ;)!!1111oneone!!11oneeleven!111eleven!!!1one

hehe :P

Love to you!

Alex

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 03:38:05 AM »

Hi Alex,

One of my daughter's is 19  8)
I think you are a nice person and I like reading your posts. 
God has seen fit to start opening your eyes to this truth at a pretty early time in your life, what a great privilege. You seem to be heading in the right direction with it, trusting God, just do the best you can, that's all anybody can do.  We have to take the bad with the good to learn all we need to know about life, it's an experience of good and evil. 
I hope you will stick around, I like to read your thoughts on things  :)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Awsome, is your daughter bieng opened up to these truths of God?

Yup, i found rays site 2 and half years ago, when i was just about turning about 16 and a half. I've grown so much in my understanding since then, well from moving away from 'God is gonna destroy you if you mess up and u better be doing everything right or your gonna go to hell!!!' 'No pressure though, He loves you!!!' hahah, what a scary place that was to be.

To be honost sometimes its extremely hard, i have hormones that rage like no other, its literaly world war 3 between my carnal mind, and God's spirit in me, the beast and the saint. Its exhausting, and would probably have drivin me insane by now had it no been for the Lords strength and promise that through Him i can do all things!

Ill be around here so long as the Lord keeps ray and all you around, and keeps my lungs filled with that good ol' air i take for granted all to often!

Love to you sister :)

Alex

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 03:39:07 AM »

Happy Birthday Alex ... Oh so young.....

Think about it .....your in the company of the likes of  Timothy and Jeremiah. Do not get discouraged. Keep drawing near to God and he will draw nearer to you.   

beloved

Haha i never thought of it like that, what an aw inspireing thought!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 03:43:09 AM »

Hey little alien boy happy belated b'day!!

Gosh, 19, and to know what you know??  Be happy.  Live life.  Don't worry about deeeeeeep things.  Get an education, have goals, and help others. Stay in Word and w/ us ;)

My 2cents :D

man i'm gonna be bugging you guys so long as God allows me to! :P

Thanks, i'm thinking about being a history major along with studying philosophy. I want to be a teacher like ray of the Truth, not of christianity or doctrines of men, and if i have to be poor to do then so be it. I know i speak as a fool right now because i truly don't realize what i'm saying and i know God gonna smack me in the face with it when he makes me realize how truly painful and hard and trying all this will be, but it's something the Lord has put in my heart, and i think knowing history and the pagan religions of the egyptions etc like ray days will really help me continue to hopefuly by the Lords mercy grow in the truth and one day be able to continue teaching it to God's next generation that He will call out of babylon.

Offcourse this wonderful dream and all my carnal natural fleshy self are doing battle atm, its my dream and GIRLS, i can't get my mind off GIRLS oh Lordy help me, haha. I'm nuts :P

Kat

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 12:22:09 PM »

Hi Alex,

Awsome, is your daughter bieng opened up to these truths of God?

I have 3 daughters(17,19,24).  They except the truths I have shared with them, but are in no way seeking.  I realize that God is not ready to bring them out of this world yet, because they are quite materialistic  :-\  But they are good girls and I have a terrific relationship with them all  :)

i'm thinking about being a history major along with studying philosophy. I want to be a teacher like ray of the Truth,

You sound like you have set some pretty good goals.  Just keep your priorities straight and you will do ok.
Why don't you put up a pic on the new board 'Who Am I?'

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 02:48:05 PM »

Very cool, yes i am the oldest of 3 boys my parents had. The other two bieng 16, and then 15.

Thats awsome you have a good relationship with them all, i wish my parents knew some of this stuff, i wish the Lord drew them close to Him as He has done with many of you here, but i doubt that will ever happen. They two are of the world and though they believe in the Lord, they believe on Him very much the same way the church does, and even then they hardly act as though they do. I'm not trying ot make myself better then them, they are wonderful people and i love my parents, i wouldn't have any other parents, and i too as they do not act as i should, with what i know. Lord willing that will change someday soon, lol. Darn girls ><!

Yea, its hard to keep my priorities straight when i'm surrounded by people of the world ALL the time, like my guy friends. You know us guys.. its girls... girls... girls.. like that montley crue song! Thats all they talk about it, and i'm easily overcome by such talk ><

Sure, i have a myspace and i have plenty of pictures of myself, ill put one up for ya all =]

God bless,

Alex

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 05:52:50 PM »

GIRLS, i can't get my mind off GIRLS oh Lordy help me, haha. I'm nuts :P

Darn girls ><!

Yea, its hard to keep my priorities straight when i'm surrounded by people of the world ALL the time, like my guy friends. You know us guys.. its girls... girls... girls.. like that montley crue song! Thats all they talk about it, and i'm easily overcome by such talk ><

God bless,

Alex

Alex, I'm almost 48 yrs old and struggle like yourself.
You recognise that you are weak ("I'm easily overcome by such talk") and you know what is causing the weakness ("its hard to keep my priorities straight when i'm surrounded by people of the world ALL the time, like my guy friends. You know us guys.. its girls... girls... girls.. Thats all they talk about").
I've been where you are.
However, one day I (we know Who really inspired the question) asked myself this question; what do you want? Do you want to hang out with your "friends" and be easily overcome or walk with Christ?
Of course I caught myself thinking, why can't I do both? Rom 8:7  because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can it be:
and; Jas 4:4  Ye adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore would be a friend of the world maketh himself an enemy of God.

The temptations are not near as strong as they were (it's easier to look away), Thank God, but it's impossible to not be exposed to the temptations. The only thing that worked/works for me is when those temptations show themselves, I remember the words spoken in James and pray.
Jas 1:12  Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he hath been approved, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord promised to them that love him.
Jas 1:13  Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempteth no man:
Jas 1:14  but each man is tempted, when he is drawn away by his own lust, and enticed.
Jas 1:15  Then the lust, when it hath conceived, beareth sin: and the sin, when it is fullgrown, bringeth forth death.
Jas 1:16  Be not deceived, my beloved brethren.
Jas 1:17  Every good gift and every perfect boon is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom can be no variation, neither shadow that is cast by turning.

I have had to distance myself from some very dear (carnal) friends in the past few months; they are hurt and I am hurt. But, that's the way it must be. We still speak on occasion or may have lunch or dinner together, but that is the extent of our friendship now. We don't "hang out" together anymore.
Just a little background info; I have worked on Pro racing teams for many years. In November, I decided to step away from the Pro ranks (this was a major blow to the piggy bank) and do some local amateur events (I figured it up and I have been on the road for an average of 130 days/year for the last 10 years).
It only took one time to see that the same temptations associated with the Pro ranks are just the same in the amateur ranks. Heck, the amateur ranks may be worse. I know some of the things I saw at the amateur events would never be attempted in the Pros. Crazy/bizarre stuff.
So, as of June 11, 07', I am done with racing from the mechanical aspect of helping other racers.
I would still like to race my bikes (if/when the finances allow it), but I won't be doing any "crew chiefing" for anyone else.

These two actions are some of the most difficult decisions I've ever had to make. My life consisted of hanging out with my friends and professional racing. When I was not on the road, I would go and visit everyone because I had nothing to do and to give everyone the results of our last event. I was excited/proud to be a part of the "Quickest And Fastest Dragbikes In The World" team.
But you know what?
God has drug me over to His Team. It's a difficult Team to be a part of and He tells us so in the Word. He also tells us others will hate us because we are on His Team, the difficulties are necessary, AND what we can do to make the transition less difficult.

Hope this helps.
Patrick

GODSown1

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 07:22:52 PM »

lol! :D :D :P :P,
                  Im only a yung 41yrz old d@s alL dudE U shuld b able 2 telL lol! :D
                  muchLOVE!! Pera

gmik

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 10:54:42 PM »

Patrick, that was a great testimony!!  Thanks for sharing.
Alex I hope you know good advice when ya hear it. ;)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 11:57:48 PM »

Haha most definatly gmik. Ty patric for shareing, that was beautiful and great a great testimony as gmik said, and pera, thx for the comments, i guess if i can make you laugh then its all good ;)

Yea, things are tough, always, but i'm trusting in the Lord, struggling every step of the way.

Love,

Alex
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.