bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We Are Being Prayed For  (Read 4803 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
We Are Being Prayed For
« on: June 21, 2007, 08:49:20 PM »

Greetings to you,
      I am not sure if you are for real or just want something to do with your time but either way I will certainly add your name to my prayer list. I believe as the bible says the god of this world has blinded the eyes of many.(You being one) Since  I have not read your site in it's entirity I am not able to say for sure if you believe or understand the role of prayer or prayer warriors.
     That being said (Prayer changes things!!!) I will add you and your followers to my list because I want as many as possible to see the truth before it is eternally too late.
   God can open your eyes when no one else can.
                                                       Prayerfully, Kathy

;D ;D
Dear Kathy:  Apparently your god is short on time. He would just love to save more people, but THERE JUST ISN'T ENOUGH TIME!  I mean, before you know it, IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE!  Too late for what? Too late for anything--everything. Is your god limited in POWER?  WISDOM? LOVE? or is he just limited in this time category?  Much much more could have been accomplished. Many many more could have been saved, but..........no time.  Or is it that there is enough time, but there are more IMPORTANT things to do with your god's time than to save humans?  So I guess we just save as many as we can in as short a time as possible and then spend eternity feeling bad about those who could have been with us, but are now ETERNALLY lost because.....well, because...."it is ETERNALLY TOO LATE" for them to be saved seeing that there is no more time left.  Never mind the fact that your stupid theories contradict and despise the Word of God who is the SAVIOUR OF ALL MEN (I Tim. 4:10).

God be with you,

Ray

PS   Please don't pray for me--pray for yourself (Matt. 23:28).

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.