bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Making things clear  (Read 4213 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Making things clear
« on: June 21, 2007, 09:19:39 PM »

I want to make this clear. You believe there is no hell? Have you ever heard of this sermon that this guy did. I am sorry i forgot his name, but anyway while he was sleeping at night. He went to hell. Now this guy was a christian on earth. But when you go to hell you can not be a christian. So he went there as a unsaved person. Well i could go on and on but it would take far too long.

But if you want to hear this for yourself, tell me and i will try to find it so that you can listen to it. Because it is amazing. But i would like to ask you, what happens to unsaved people when they die? Do they just see black forever?

Oh and if you dont mind....what type of church do you go to?
God bless

Dear Paula:  I wouldn't waste my time listening to such unscriptrual trash if you paid me $30 an hour!
God be with you,
Ray

PS   I don't "go" to any type of church. I am a member of the Scriptural "Church of the Living God,"
which is a spiritual organism. I also meet with believers of like mind whenever I have opportunity.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 22 queries.