bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shocked and Committed  (Read 4407 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Shocked and Committed
« on: June 21, 2007, 09:20:27 PM »

Dear Ray,

I could hardly believe what I was reading in your letter to James Kennedy and a few other bits and pieces.

You poor man, you are so utterly deceived that it is alarming!!   Jesus taught more about Hell than about Heaven because He does not want people to go there, but it is their own choice if they wish to reject His saving grace.

Hell is very real and it is eternal.   Maybe you would do yourself a favor by seeking God on these matters or you may find yourself in for a big surprise!!

Do you know how many thousands of people have had experiences in Hell and Heaven, simply because the Lord wants to warn people so that they can get saved?

I feel sorry for you, the Devil has got you nicely in his grip and you don't even know it.

Read the book "Heaven is so Real" by Choo Nam, and the things that Jesus said to her concern "His children".  He made it very clear to her that "Only the pure in heart will be allowed into the Kingdom".

From a committed christian.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.