bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks Ray  (Read 4181 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks Ray
« on: June 21, 2007, 09:22:02 PM »

I just finished reading about the 7 churches in Revelation in the Lake of fire  Fire series. It finally makes sense to me. What a wonderful teaching...HIS words are spirit!!!!! This has opened up so much understanding about my walk.

I'm so thankful to the Lord that I came out of the churches back in the mid 90's. As I found in all of them and I went to many was MUCH confusion. Then the precious Lord revealed to me in the spring of 1999 His true gospel that HE WILL have all men to be saved each in their own order to be testified in due time.

Also this week read your article on the towers great information in there as well. Thank you for being obedient and sharing HIS truth with us. You need to do a video and put it on google and you tube if the Lord wills. So much disinformation on there as well.

I have read your work before but the Lord revealed much more to me this time around. I have printed all of the Lake of fire series and the one on the towers and will share as the Lord leads.

I know you are busy so no need to reply. You did reply to me before as I needed you to pray for me and HE answered!!!! Thanks again.

His clay vessel,
Debbie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.