bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: esus and similarity to pagan myths  (Read 5766 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
esus and similarity to pagan myths
« on: April 15, 2006, 08:45:50 PM »

Ray-
Why did ancient myths pre-dating Jesus, have a divine son, crucified, born of a virgin, ascended to heaven, etc.?
Some say that Paul was only recreating Mithraism with the Christ narrative, as do the gospels.

Have yet to see this answered..

Jim

Dear Jim:
You pose an interesting question that dozens have asked over the years. I have only partly covered some of these things in my Lake of Fire series. It is not possible for one person as myself to cover all major religious subjects (of which there are THOUSANDS), in any detail, either on my site or individually one on one in emails. It would take me THOUSANDS OF YEARS!  And even then, would accomplish little or nothing.

Paul did not suffer as he did promoting what he thought to be an ancient myth and hoax, and then go to his death for teaching it. That is total nonsense.

Jesus Christ was resurrected from the dead, and THAT is what makes Christianity unique in all the world--the PROMISE OF ENDLESS LIFE!!

God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 23 queries.