bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need for the truth  (Read 4537 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Need for the truth
« on: June 22, 2007, 06:16:37 PM »

Dear Brother Ray:

(I truly feel I can call you my spiritual brother.) I just want to let you know how much I thank GOD for leading me to your website. I've been reading your website everyday for hours at a time. It is as though I was starving and dehydrated and I'm getting fed intravenously but I feel so much healthier now. The truth does make us free, and the spirit of God will lead us into all truths (if in fact we really do want the truth). I have always had a need for the truth. Living with a pastor (my father was a pastor-now deceased),
        I will not go into details, but even as a little girl I saw the hypocrispy and just downright ignorance ( for which there is no excuse in the church(es).  Well again I thank God for your website it has truly opened up my understanding and answered questions that I truly had a need too be answered. Whew, GOD is so awesome. You and yours will be in my prayers

Carolyn

Dear Carolyn:  It's just amazing how God works with people's mind. The email before yours said they would pray for me because I am a heretic leading people astray. I am glad that your are seeing the truth and being set free from all the religious hocus pocus.
        God be with you,
        Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.