bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creating your own unique avatars  (Read 4018 times)

skydreamers

Creating your own unique avatars
« on: June 23, 2007, 09:24:27 PM »

Hi Everyone,

You may wonder if I have way too much time on my hands.... ;D ;D ;D

But the truth is, when you have two small creative kids, you look for all sorts of things to do. ;)  One day we discovered how to create your own personality avatars, and the kids had a scream with it....changing clothes, hairstyles, backgrounds etc etc etc.

So I thought I'd pass on our discovery in case others wanted to do the same...you know, in case someone can't sleep at night or something.... ;) ;)

So here's how you do it:

First go to www.photobucket.com and set up  a free account.

Once you've done that and you go to your account you will see at the top a bunch of headings, one of which is "Create Avatar".

Click on that, and it will take you to another page where you can find hundreds of different ways to make your own little cute character doing lots of different things. 

Once you've got it just the way you like it, you can save it and export it to your photobucket account.

For use as an avatar
From your photobucket account, copy the URL Link to paste into "I have my own pic" in your Forum Profile Information.

To use in an actual post
If you want to use it in an actual post, copy the IMG code right into your reply/topic box.

Hope some of you will have fun with this...

Peace,
Diana
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 09:24:51 PM by skydreamers »

gmik

Re: Creating your own unique avatars
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 02:02:39 AM »

Hey.  What fun!!!  Thanks for the know-how!

Now, lets get the folks to get us better smilies on the board! (Or, did I do something to get these cheesy ones?)

cherokee

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 09:47:39 AM »

Thanks Daina,

I have photobucket and saw that on there, just have not checked it out yet. Will do so and see what i can do with it.

Suzie

iris

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 12:27:19 PM »

Thanks Diana!!! I will have to look at that. I already have a photobucket
account. The avatars you have created have been real cute.

Iris
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.