bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Card Reading  (Read 4287 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Card Reading
« on: June 24, 2007, 11:28:23 AM »

I hope that you will actually read over this e-mail before deleting it, seeing as this is my fourth attempt to write it. Due to home distractions, one including my Internet connection being unplugged. I am starting to believe that this e-mail wasn't meant to get to you, however, I will make sure it gets sent.

I finished reading A Day of the Great Slaughter, and not only was it eye opening, it also scared me and resonated a truth deep inside me.

I want to say right now that I am not Christian, yet I believe in God, and trust in God. This is not an e-mail to bother you, or to say any of your claims are BS. In fact, I think that you see things in a way that many now of days don't. I want to say that you in fact hold truth in you and I want to thank you for that.

Now, here is the weird part. Your paper prompted me to do a psychic reading...in regards for the future of the world. You may not believe in that sort of thing, and may see it as evil but I am asking that you at least gloss over what the cards turned up.

The Question: "Due to recent events, what will be the future of the world"

Card 1--the question card--Three of staffs--meaning, a great voyage was taken and upon reaching the destination amazing success was achieved

Card 2--the crossing or situation card--nine of swords--meaning, great anxiety causing night restlessness, and fear that one can not escape because it comes from the inside

Card 3--higher ideas or wanting to achieve--The Emperor--meaning, Casting aside the spiritual in favor of logic and reason, or it indicates a Man wanting power and total control over the situation.

Card 4--The grounding and foundation--eight of staffs--simply put, situation moving very quickly, and once it begins to snowball it will be hard to stop

Card 5--recent past--King of Swords--meaning,  high ethical standards, and great morality. A pillar of strength that gives sound advice to all who seek it

Card 6--near future--two of swords--meaning, guarding the heart from real or imagined threats. Yet the heart should be opened for if it remains guarded, the outside world will seek to crush it, and the dam built around it will implode on itself

Card 7--the questioner--Eight of Cups--meaning, a time to move on, moving from one level to another. It is time to take what was learned, hold those lessons close to the heart, and go on to the next level.

Card 8-- Outside influences--Five of Cups--meaning, regret, sorrow, lose of something important

Card 9--Inner Emotions--Four of Coins--meaning, material security and happiness

Card 10--Final Outcome--Judgment--that should be enough said, however, the meaning is A great energy will transform this state of being into a newer better state of being.

Ok, now if you want to delete this e-mail, I will understand, but this reading, done right after reading your paper, I was really scared, and I wanted to share it with you, because you can see how it connects.

Bye now and thanks for reading,

Amber

Dear Amber:  "...you see how it connects?"  Oh really?  I don't think so.
    God be with you and grant you understanding,
    Ray

PS   I hope she didn't charge you very much for that card reading--could have had a good meal!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.