bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Reason/ The Answer  (Read 10796 times)

YellowStone

Re: The Reason/ The Answer
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 08:51:34 PM »

Hi all,

I like this one:  Say not that God is in my heart, but rather that I am in the heart of God.

1Jo 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. 

If this isn't reason enough to walk around without a care in the world, then I don't know what is  :D

Love to all in Christ,
Darren

jER

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 12:37:16 AM »

The TRUTH!

- Jer

aktikt

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2007, 02:05:16 PM »

I know now that one day everything is going to be alright without sorrow or pain in the world.   It is like that Bob Marley song, that says, "Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is going to be alright..."
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 02:06:08 PM by aktikt »
Shakespeare-There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2007, 03:10:10 PM »

Whenever the situation comes up that I can witness to the hope which is in me, I've noticed that this is a real eye-opener/head-turner:

And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. (1Co 15:28 KJV)

I then say that God is going to save ALL of humanity, because He is MAKING mankind (includes all) in His own image. We will all be one BIG HAPPY family one day!

This made my grandmother cry. Me too.
The people I have witnessed to haven't asked again, but it's all in God's timing...

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

mari_et_pere

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2007, 03:21:44 PM »

Though I'm led to do so, it's my experience that people don't want the answer to the question.

Matt

seminole

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 03:27:07 PM »

Why am I happy? God saw fit to love a drug using alcoholic enough to intervene in my life. I saw His love for me and surrendered to that love and forgiveness.

YellowStone

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2007, 05:39:55 PM »

Wow Nole, that would do it for me! :)

Praise be to God,

Love, Darren

hebrewroots98

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 05:55:34 PM »

...Having read only your post Arc., I would have to say  to an inquiring mind that... "My maker and Creator loves me so much and has let me know in so many different way that I couldn't count them!...I am in love with HIM and He is my passion and I am His passion." :D

...now ...onto reading the other responses!

hebrewroots98

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 06:32:39 PM »

Alright! Good answers everyone.  I love this thread! 

AFTER reading this thread, I must say that I would also tell those who inquire of the joy that is in me that...Just AS CHRIST IS IN ME, SO AM I IN THIS WORLD... (in other words...God has given me the SAME MIND AS CHRISTS.  How awesome is that to a lowly and cararnal human being? 

I would also tell them that HE has given me the opportuntiy to help to judge the world WITH HIM after this life ends and that I am happy to be able to have this world as my testing ground for learning His truths and for purging myself inorder to be as HE is... a judge, and that EVERY HUMAN FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME WILL BE SAVED.  It is not I that live, but it is Christ who lives in me"; THERE IS NO GOOD IN ME WITHOUT CHRIST IN ME. :D

jackson

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »

I was thinking about this question this morning at 5:30 on my drive to the gym.  Just what is it that gives me joy in the Lord?  Well, as with most mornings I started with a prayer and that morning prayer typically has alot to do with how happy I am to be alive, to be here, to be doing what the Lord wants me to do, to be loved by God.

How about this...EVERYBODY on the count of 3........

1,  2,  3>>>>"Jesus loves me this I know for the bible tells me so, little ones to him belong, they are weak but He is strong,  Yes Jesus loves me..."

You get the point

Jackson

gmik

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2007, 07:35:19 PM »

Jackson, that was cute!!  Can't get much simpler than that!  JESUS LOVES....ME!  wOW!!

Seminole, that was beautiful!!

I agree w/ Susan...this is a great thread  Good topic Arc,  Great answers everyone!!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2007, 08:18:30 PM »

To all who have spent time to consider the value of what we have received here at BT and to share what we know with those who see we are different.....Thank you for sharing your thoughts! All have been profitable additions to the summation of this thread.

These thoughts came to mind after I was challenged to THINK about an appropriate answer. Here is what I came up with to explain the reason I am happy, free, filled with hope. The answers are brief.

I am happy/free/.....because I have been shown/understand /believe/ know/have proof to believe/realise/ accept...

a) There is no eternal Pagan Hell. There IS NO HELL.

b) There is no reason to feel guilty for not giving a man made institution 10 % Tithe.

c) There is no such thing as man having Free Will. This means God in in charge and
    in control and I am not my own!

d) I have been Mercifully set free of these false teachings and I know that for this reason I am blessed
    and receiving the favor of God who's divine influence of His truth has entered my heart!

These true teachings have set me free of years of bondage, pain, sin and blindness.

Peace be to you and thank you all for your thoughtful contributions and valid views and experiences. It is my hope that your responses will be all the richer for having read or participated in this tread should anyone ask you what is that light they see in you.... :)

Arcturus :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2007, 01:44:06 AM »

Amen and Amen!!! :D :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.