bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 5045 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: June 26, 2007, 08:56:16 PM »

Thank you, Ray, for writing back, and so promptly at that.  I am pleased, and blessed, that you have answered my question which has been on my mind for sometime now.  My joy is truly great. I am even more blessed with all the wonderful writings that you do.  Such wealth of information and knowledge there is from you that my reading experience has become awesome!

I came accross your website searching for Marilyn Hinkley (if I am spelling her last name correctly) to "order" a prayer, also feeling guilty at not tithing regularly since my bussiness is slow lately, and found your writing about tithing.  I could not believe what I was reading!  This has been about two months ago.  At first I said, "Oh, no, not "another doctrine" of Jesus", for I have come across and studied many various "doctrines". But since then I cannot stop reading your material.  My living room table (and it is a large table) is all covered with your printed writings. I was born into a catholic religion, of Polish/Hungarian/French background, came across Jehova's Witnessess material in my grandmother's "reading bed" in Poland for she read in bed, at night, turned away from catholisism, did not join Jehova's Witnessess but found it interesting, spent a number of years in pentecostal and baptist churches in USA, came across and joined Iternational Churches of Christ if you've heard of them; that church broke my heart when I came to a concluston that the Jesus in that church is a different Jesus then I thought and hoped him to be and when I concluded that it was a church without grace, and for a number of years now am left without a church to attend.

Tired of endless search for God and His son Jesus, I have been praying to God for the last year or so to show me the "right" church or the "correct" church to go to so that I may worship him with others and listen to the "right" and "correct" teachings, to give me a place of rest and truth.  And instead.....I come across your website!

How odd and interesting and wonderful is that?

At first I was very careful when reading your material for I have been back and forth in my lifetime as to interpretations of teachings of the bible just to find out that many were just wrong teachings.   Each time it broke my heart more.  Considering myself naive I procceeded with care. 

But the "pull" was strong.  Your arguments absolutely make sense.  Why didn't I see it myself?  The many depressed years that I have spent feeling completely spiritually shot down at the thought of hell, and so many people going there!  I am so glad that God will save ALL MEN.  I am so glad that God will save my mother and my brother, the rest of my family, my friends, and my enemies as well.  "THIS" GOD FINALLY MAKES SENSE!  "This" God is a wonderful God!  A reason to hope and a reason to live.

Keep up the good work for there are people who must read it, they must have access to such writings, and must know the truth.  I am a translator/interpreter of English/Polish languages running my own small business, and I have humbly considered perhaps translating some of your work, and maybe, when the time comes, writing some myself.  If this be, off course, God's will, for I now have become causcious about making my own plans without God's will for it; I have done it before and many of my plans have come to "naught", so to speak.  But back then I was still thinking that I have a FREE WILL.  "Not no more", thanks to your informative writings and then workings of God's Spirit on my spirit.

What do you think about translating some of your writings into Polish?

I will, off course, be on the quest now to search for ways of using my God-given talents spiritually, for good.  I, once again, thank you for your time.  Thank you.

Truly all my best to you and your family,

Ann.

Dear Ann:  I think it would be a truly great project if you could translate some of our material into Polish. I have some distant ancester who came from Danzig on the North Sea.  I only remember a couple of Polish jokes!!
    Keep me informed.
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.