bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: God's greatest adversary / opposer / enemy. Is it a fallen heavenly angel?  (Read 10747 times)

rk12201960

This is the dark souls I was talking about in another post.

Its going to take intense heat to purge this puppy.

Everyone here is Gods desire and this is why we should be as one and not folly our brothers,
As ONE we MUST STAND!

Gods speed.
Randy

Sorin

Too bad his posts got deleted; I missed it.  :-\

rk12201960

Gumbo OH Yeah! This is one cajun in New York who would love to find a good hot bowl of Seafood Gumbo.  ;D

Thank you Rodger for your kind words.  ;D
Your post are also straight forward and leaves no room for misunderstanding.

Together as a family I think we balance out just fine. We all have our parts and stand as one.
Gods speed to you my brother.
Randy
 ;D 8) ;D

gmik

Randy, I have a confession.  I went back and read most of your posts.  You and Rodger are two peas in a pod! ;D  Same humor.  Now if we can get Longhorn back on w/ his wit.....oh my .... talk about a gumbo!!!!

Redbird

Hi Gena,

I too miss that funny cowboy! :'( Does anyone know what happened to Longhorn???  Maybe LuLu finally got her man. :D

Lisa

musicman

Hey, let's keep this thread open so maybe the moderators will bring back the composer man.  I read everything he wrote and it was quite amusing.  He seemed to notice things that Ray made very clear in his papers.  Except, his conclusions were so off the wall that I question his seriousness.  Can't we have an all new humor section of the forum?  The composer man can be the head of that blog.  Boy, what tune will he write next?  Oh, that composer man.  Think about it guys. 

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead

Folks, I think it is obvious that composer is a hardened individual, I feel it is now time to pray for him and for God to step in and at least give him peace if not  an understanding of His truths.

Craig

mari_et_pere

Boy, I wonder what composer's music sounds like.

Circus music?

No seriously though, Craig's right. It strikes me as sad that this guy, and millions (?) like him are so deluded, misguided, and just don't know the happiness that comes with finding the truth. I feel sorry for him.

Matt

UncleBeau

You could see his intent in the context. I used to know people like that. Just trying to finally be right with something by proving an entire group of people wrong. The problem is, you can't prove SCRIPTURE wrong, ha ha. Imagine what that has to be like for him. Experiencing humility every time you make your opinion known. It makes me sad because I remember having thoughts like that and there's no benefit whatsoever. I hope God makes him learn quickly.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.